Unban Request Simon
Your name: MetalSimon

Your ban ID: 19438

Banned by: Temar

Reason: "Constant NLR, Mass RDM (excessive force alot), Tazing knowing it would kill, CDMx2, Backseat admin"

Involved: G3n3r1x G4t0r (head of rebels causing riot)

Why we should unban you:

Ive been banned for about a month, i feel the ban time is a bit excessive. At the time of my ban there was a big event happening between the citizens and they were grouping thogether and heading into the nexus armed with guns. I was head of ss and shot citizens firing weapons.

The car dm was complete accident, I reversed while the street was heavily populated by about 20 people and hit 2 people.

I did break NLR, I pretty much forgot about it since citizens were raiding the nexus at the spawn of my class.

Mass RDM I was accused of doing, everytime i spawned and went on patrol rebels who were armed during this riot shot at the police constantly so i fired back, hence the "excessive force".

I can see why an admin would ban for these reasons but i feel a month ban is very excessive, considering the admin did not talk to me about why i committed these acts before banning me and seems he just looked at the scoreboard or console after joining the game.
no i dont use console or scoreboard to decide if your at fault on the reasons, people can have CDM's kills etc and not break rules
I was watching you
(12-21-2012, 08:29 PM)Temar Wrote: no i dont use console or scoreboard to decide if your at fault on the reasons, people can have CDM's kills etc and not break rules
I was watching you

Clearly you didn't see the Car DM otherwise you would have seen i was reversing while in a cop car. Besides the point, i feel a month is excessive for the ban, many of the rebels and citizens were going into the nexus armed so I shot them as an SS.
Approved, Reduced to 1 Week from date on ban, you will be able to play on christmas day
however I have added a 20 Hour Weapon Blacklist