Hello!
Hello everyone, I'm George!

I'm from the city of Bath in the UK and I am studying IT at college. I know Ciryl and Isaacer in real life as we went to the same school and are now at the same college.

I play FL whenever I am on Garry's Mod and I enjoy RPing. I've mainly done RP with Ciryl, Vauld and Doomdude and I am always looking to do some more creative RPs.

A couple months back Doomdude and I launched EvoCity News in which we record news stories and upload them to Youtube. We hope to have the first video out in January.

If you're ever on V2P head over to the Cliff as that's where I mostly hang out and I'll definitely do some RP if you want. If you're on the Forums keep an eye on the News section as I post news stories (mainly weird stories) up and also the Roleplay section where I post my latest RP adventures.

If you ever want to RP sometime, add me on steam (GeorgeTheElf/Boy).

Look forward to seeing you all in-game,

George

(I know it's weird that I have 370+ hours on the server and I am posting a welcome thread but since Ciryl did, I thought I might as well Smile )
I thought you have already made a Newcomer thread?
Anyways, I know you for a while now, and I enjoy reading your threads in the News section.
See you on the servers I guess?
damnn you broke my record.. Welcome thread after 200+ post.. haha! Anyway hello Smile
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(12-21-2012, 08:34 AM)GhostRider Wrote: I thought you have already made a Newcomer thread?
Anyways, I know you for a while now, and I enjoy reading your threads in the News section.
See you on the servers I guess?

I don't believe so. I hope not anyway xD

Glad to hear you enjoy reading them. I'll be posting more in the next couple of days.
Hello and welc- Oh, wait don't I know you Wink?

This thread makes me want to make my welcome thread Tounge.
Hey !

Enjoy your stay, you will enjoy FL!
(12-21-2012, 08:34 AM)GhostRider Wrote: I thought you have already made a Newcomer thread?

^Welcome ;3
My name was mentioned 3 times... Like A Boss.