Was set up.
Bug 
Your name: Lifeordeath (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 19598 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Zealord (Admin that banned you)

Reason: Cdm, even after warning. (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: (Edit-found names.), Robbon or Robban. Digital desiqn (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: I was set up!, when i was warned I didn't cdm i was speeding in town so that isn't a fair warning. Last warning I was driving down town in a Trabant, some idiot jump sleeps infront of my car and i ran him over by accident, he told admin and I got banned, or the admin seen in logs and thought I cdm'd, he did this to others to, This ban was 1 day, but now it is in my history and i already have 6 other bans. I want this ban REMOVED from my history of bans. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
The rules say No CDM whatsoever.
(12-21-2012, 04:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: The rules say No CDM whatsoever.

i was in a trabant, he RAN infront of my car and slept and i went over him by accident, he did it to close i couldn't stop!, this is unfair, so i can do this to everyone and get them banned just like they did to me?
Also jumping infront of cars is breaking rules
I can confirm that this happened,I was a witness
Ban has ended BUT i want this to still carry on to the end BECAUSE it is on my history of bans, I DID NOTHING WRONG, and i aint giving up.
People was using a keypad so they ran jumped and went to sleep infront of his car,Even if he was driving at like 3 mph they would have been dead.
Why would I set up for someone to get banned? In my eyes you just CDM'ed friend.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
You didn't even see, and if you did you would of known that he jump slept infront of the car and i couldn't of stopped it.

Console doesn't say what really happened.........
The thing is if people was jumping and using nizlerplam infront of his car,Before you banned him,You should have asked him why he was CDMing,There could have been a reason why,In this case People was sleeping infront of his car
Zealord?

Did you see any notion of someone jumping in front of his car?