End Of The World Tomorrow...
Sad 
How do you think it's going down? (IF it goes down).
It wont... It simply wont.
It wont happen, nothing bad has happened for 5 days in that time. must meaning the earth is calm. THUS the en.....

WAIT.........

End of the world on the 21?.. the last episode of sword art releases on the 22.... Son of a bitch...and I still haven't beaten Darksouls.....

[Image: tumblr_mbnly3cbdc1r6p695.gif&w=500&h=230...,s:0,i:215]
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I tink dat we wud be consumed by da alienz cuz i saw it on nashinal geografic. just sayingz.
http://www.svtplay.se/klipp/924779/exper...ng-pa-gang

This is a swedish video with germans speaking in it
They clearly say that nothing will happen
Nuff said
[Image: tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png]
It is set to happen tommorow 21:00 afternoon, danish time ( GMT +1 ). Tho I don't believe in such bullshit. If the world was going to end by something from the outer space, we would have noticed it now, infact, we would be able to see what's coming with the naked eye.

Do you see anything targeting the earth right now, from outer space? I surely don't.

Unless the mayans predicted, that the humans would end themselfs in destruction by their own biological warfare weapons ( Nuclear bomb etcetera).

If the world is going to end, I surely hope it atleast is a zombie apocalypse then. I am sure i'm not the only one that has been planning for ages what to do, if such a situation should occur. It sure would suck if there was nothing to do to defend ourselfs at the end of the world, atleast we should be able to fight back what's coming.

But if the mayans predicted that the world is going to end, then surely there is nothing to do is there? Even in a zombie apocalypse!
The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • Niimo
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
(12-20-2012, 08:32 PM)Kalist Wrote: It is set to happen tommorow 21:00 afternoon, danish time ( GMT +1 ). Tho I don't believe in such bullshit. If the world was going to end by something from the outer space, we would have noticed it now, infact, we would be able to see what's coming with the naked eye.

Do you see anything targeting the earth right now, from outer space? I surely don't.

Unless the mayans predicted, that the humans would end themselfs in destruction by their own biological warfare weapons ( Nuclear bomb etcetera).

If the world is going to end, I surely hope it atleast is a zombie apocalypse then. I am sure i'm not the only one that has been planning for ages what to do, if such a situation should occur. It sure would suck if there was nothing to do to defend ourselfs at the end of the world, atleast we should be able to fight back what's coming.

But if the mayans predicted that the world is going to end, then surely there is nothing to do is there? Even in a zombie apocalypse!

[Image: Majora__s_Mask_Moon_by_mrespman.png]
The following 5 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Kalist, Niimo, TC224, Rozzok, Ozman
Well I will go play Far Cry 3 as my last minutes of life
Peace in!

Spoiler :
I still don't believe this bullshit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog