Ban Request
Name of player: Predator

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:47063075

(this could possibly not be his Steam ID, I found it on the forums,)

Time in GMT: 17:10

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary:

I was building for a roleplay event that involves my clan on Saturday, and it took me approximately an hour, maybe less. And all of a sudden my floor lights on fire, I turn to see no-one, and turn again to my left to see the man responsible, I could tell by relating his roleplay name to him.

He then ran off, when asked; "Why did you throw the molotov?", he didn't respond however jumped on my car. I then ran away to see if my floor was totally gone, and it was. Upon returning, he closed all the gates, and locked them. He then owned the side door, locking my car inside. I then placed a breach on the door, and blew it down. I shot him dead, thinking he had a gun, but it could've possibly been a toolgun. Due to minor lag I couldn't tell.

I found he also threw a molotov at my car, which he locked inside. I ran back out, looking for him. I drove my car out, and ran to watch him exit the Corleone's spawn house, checking incase he broke 'NLR'. Police arrived, they saw me with my weapon out, I forgot to put it away. They handcuffed me and I explained the random molotov throwing. They found him, in one of the warehouses in MTL, breaking NLR.

They explained he was known for rulebreaking, which seemed likely to me already, and they arrested him. I then found, checking for him on the server list, he had left, right before being arrested.

Evidence:

Apologies, but my screenshots didn't appear on the forums correctly, I'll place my profile, and just click on 'screenshots' and find the ones related to this ban request. Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spiorod

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
[Image: 9AEE37DAC6E94164C3CE8C2DA74241027DA081F6]
Everything mentioned is above, and even if you find the proof to be unsufficient, we still have proof off him reconnecting to avoid arrest.

Just to sum up his proof and text. Everytime a molotov landed, he was close by within throwing range, and no one else was around at all. He broke NLR and fearRP under several occations when i first arrived at villas to finding him arming up an m16, although I have no proof of this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Predator (STEAM_0:0:47063075) was found violating rules regarding avoiding roleplay situations.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day. Unfortunately, the random Molotov cannot be confirmed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team