Unband request
Exclamation 
Your name:matt king [THC]

Your SteamID:0:1:28810910

Banning Admin: storm (i think)

Ban Length:3 days

Reason for the ban: Accidentally burning down my base and wasting admin time by not knowing.

Why we should unban you:I think i should be unband because i had out my molotov and as i was closing the gate i think i may have of chucked it I dont know.and i did say sorry i did not mean to if i did burn it down if i did do it
:S
Throwing a molotov at accident? That doesn't make much sense.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
i was trying to click the keypad to lock the door Sad
You press E to use keypads. Click to throw molotovs.
Regardless, why did you have a molotov out in your own base anyway?
my computer was lagging as i said to you when you took me to the spot on the roof so that is why i dont know what i dont know if i chucked it and when my computer lag's i click random stuff and its just like having your gun out in your base it just random you come in to take money you go out and i have not put away the gun :S and im sorry for "wasting your time"
The reason you wasted my time is because you lied. Come on you don't burn things by accident.
That's like saying you wouldn't get in trouble for setting an orphanage on fire because you "Accidentally poured petrol all over the floor and tripped with a lit match in your hands."

i know i wasted your time but i was not by lieing i just said that i dont know if i set it on fire.but do u really think wasting 5 mins of an admins life is worth a 3day ban.if i did waste your time could you tell me what i said Nervous
Matt king - since you send me PM's telling me to look at your ban request - I will look at it.

I was there at the time - you burned down the rebel base, as a rebel - then "forgot" all about it when storm asked you. You wasted a lot of his time, and stopped him helping other people.

Be glad it was only a 3 day ban.

CLOSED.