Laundromat
I was bored and thought I'd build something. So I made this.
The Laundromat didn't attract too many people, but it was still fun making it even though I can't dupe my RPs anymore.

Pictures

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I made a gym a few days ago and made people pay $50 to excerise. It attracted a lot of people because I wouldn't let them in while building, so they were eager to get in :/ They got on a tredmill, then got off and left in 3 seconds lol. Still got me about $200.
Saw this in-game. Looked really good!

Hope to see it again in-game Smile
Always fun to see an RP, and this one looked like a great idea.
Give the players time Infernaw, they are still learning how to RP. I know I've made pubs and bars which attracted a single, maybe two customers.

Keep it up!
Looks cool.

Why can't you dupe your RPs anymore? 0.o
(12-18-2012, 08:55 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why can't you dupe your RPs anymore? 0.o

Because the Adv. Dupe is buggy for me... Just paints everything green and welds some of the props "painted".

And also, yeah I know.. I was online at the wrong time, but I might re-make it when the time is 'right'
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Wish I could have been on for this Cheese
So great, Infernaw!
(12-18-2012, 09:02 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 08:55 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why can't you dupe your RPs anymore? 0.o

Because the Adv. Dupe is buggy for me... Just paints everything green and welds some of the props "painted".

And also, yeah I know.. I was online at the wrong time, but I might re-make it when the time is 'right'

That's one of the weld tools, I forgot what it's called.
Lol diden't you died by an disease after that in nexus :$?