Car Flipping?
Your name: (Steam friends name) OnAniX (DK) Aka Simon

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 19454

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Termin

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Propflinging Cars

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Well i was Don, and talking to my Corleon's at the lake as i was banned.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Becouse I was just trying to get my car to the right side so I could drive it, and I love this server, its just so much fun and one of the only servers I play in Gmod at the moment, I was also supposed to play with my friends later this night.

All in all I think it was a miss understanding, and all I was trying to do was to flip my car, so i could move on with my RP. Sadly the "/flip" command is "Disabled"
I saw this while I was standing right behind you. You launched a car all the way to the top of the cliff while it was right side up.
You launched it off the cliff, then all the way back up the cliff, if you gently pushed it then I would have agreed that you were indeed trying to get it on its wheels. But no, that didn't happen.
Closing.