[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
(12-23-2012, 04:04 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
**A message is posted on the noticeboard**

After further discussions and observations from the leadership of E.M.I.T, We have decided to promote Nukabomb to permanent field leader. Nuka has proven to be a good leader and is able to work well in groups. However, further improvements can be made.
Positive points
-handles leadership well and gives clear and easy to follow instructions.
- Definitely works well in two man teams, eager to see how he handles a larger group.
Negative Points
-Makes small mistakes (using the wrong radio)
-Eager to ambush a target without studying alternate entry/exit points.
-Not that active

Conclusion: Has a good leadership character, but needs to brush up on infiltration skills if he is going to lead a team.

Congratulations on your promotion Nuka, we hope you will do well with this post. And we hope you will become more active after recieving this promotion. You now have the permission to accept member application into the field unit. However, the member has to meet the clan requirements.

Thank you for my promotion. I will not let you down. Regarding my slight inactivity, been busy lately and took a incredibly small break. I won't be inactive anymore. Regarding my Infiltration skills, i got ahead of myself trying to impress Trouser (-_-). I assure you stealth is a favored option of mine, and no air vent is too small for me.

Also, welcome to the clan Dawg...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • trouserlessliam
**A Letter in sent to every agent working in E.M.I.T**

News: The E.M.I.T offices has recently caught fire due to a careless agent operating a gun near highly flammable materials. Please give us the necessary time to repair the offices and recover all the damages. I hope you understand the situation. In the meantime, you agents can help to recruit newer members

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity guys, i had to take time off for the christmas holidays, and my computer had to spoil when i returned. I will have to wait till this Thursday if i want to get my PC repaired. Hope you would understand. But i promise lots of clan roleplay events when i return.
(12-30-2012, 01:08 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
**A Letter in sent to every agent working in E.M.I.T**

News: The E.M.I.T offices has recently caught fire due to a careless agent operating a gun near highly flammable materials. Please give us the necessary time to repair the offices and recover all the damages. I hope you understand the situation. In the meantime, you agents can help to recruit newer members

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity guys, i had to take time off for the christmas holidays, and my computer had to spoil when i returned. I will have to wait till this Thursday if i want to get my PC repaired. Hope you would understand. But i promise lots of clan roleplay events when i return.

Who was this careless agent?

trololo
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
* trouserlessliam puts his hand up
Sorry guys, shouldn't of thrown that cigarette butt in the bin. Skeptical
Lol, i thought this was a reference at a fucked up raid me and a Field agent did.
Aww damn sorry guyz! The service center in my country dont have the correct parts to fix my pc yet.. It has to stay spoit for another 2 - 3 days.. I hope :/
* A note is posted on the bulletin board *

There has been a mistake about the start times of the clan RP event on steam. This is just to clear any possible confusion. The start time is 1pm GMT today. It has not started yet, do not worry. Thank you for your time.
- William Marcelle, Assistant Head Of E.M.I.T
I wont be able to come. I have school around that time.
*Another note is posted on the bulletin board*
We regret to inform members of E.M.I.T that the RP has been cancelled due to an unexpected incident that requires E.M.I.T's heads full attention, we will reschedule and inform you of the time. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

William Marcelle, Assistant head of E.M.I.T.
-Clan To Be Closed-
Unfortunately someone has managed to hack E.M.I.Ts Bank Account and has robbed the organisation of all its money. The Organisation has been forced into bankruptcy and has to shut down all activities.