[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
Also. If you want too meet me somewhere, or sometime. Add me on steam. [FL:RP] CookieMasterz

Im Usually on V33X Or V2P.
Why is everyones format messed up.. Did i make a mistake in the application sheet? I tested the code and it worked fine :/
I think mine was a bit screwy because i erased something. Dunno.
**An application sheet was sent to the office**

[align=justify]OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] NukaNog
Hours spent on the server: 190
Roleplay Points: 4, had 2 taken away, so 2.
Number of Bans:4, last one weeks ago.
Why do you want to join the Clan? Looks like a professional clan.
Timezone GMT+0, British.
IC Information
Name: AktioSaramoki
Age 17

Also, is this a ranking up from low-rank to high rank clan or a choose any open position clan? I'd like to be Field Member/leader.
P.S. Nice ragdoll posing.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
A reminder to all potential applicants, please fill in the application form in FULL as some of you are not filling in the bottom half. Here is an example:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC
Steam Name: trouserlessliam
Hours spent on the server: 400+
Roleplay Points: 4
Number of Bans: 5
Why do you want to join the Clan? The reason for joining is because it has a slick and attractive apearance as well as exceptional members.
IC
Name: William Marcelle
Age 40 years old, 1st August 1972
Why can you bring to the organisation? I have experience in silent infiltration/exfiltration of hostile complexes, as well as extensive fire-arm and hand-to-hand combat training. Additionally I have a concept of surveilance techniques.
Which position do you wish to apply for? (Office/Field):
Assisstant Head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your time. Regards,
- William Marcelle, Assisstant Head of Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce.
(12-21-2012, 10:36 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: -Snip-
Declined due to the unprofessional approach towards the application.
(12-21-2012, 11:22 AM)Karmaloop Wrote: -Snip-
Accepted, you shall be appointed assistant office leader since you did not specify what position you were interested in joining. If you wish to change, send me a pm and i can fix that if the position isnt taken. Add me on steam, Ne0ster.
(12-21-2012, 02:53 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: -snip-
Accepted. You shall be appointed as the temporary field leader until you have RPed with one of the leaders. Add me on steam, Ne0ster.

OOC
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Jolly Ford #BASEDGOD
Hours spent on the server:250+
Roleplay Points:1
Number of Bans:4
Why do you want to join the Clan? I am in the need of some work, and could use something to get me back in the game.
IC
Name: Mike Costalle
Age 43
Why can you bring to the organisation? I have ran a group of vigilantes and carried out missions in the past, but this group is disbanded. I might be able to have some skills you could use.
Which position do you wish to apply for? Field
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Glamorgal
Hours spent on the server: 106 Hours
Roleplay Points: 0
Number of Bans: 3
Why do you want to join the Clan? Its look like serious clan and It would be fun
IC
Name: Theadoe 'Rick' Reagen
Age 28
Why can you bring to the organisation? Im a good shooter
Which position do you wish to apply for? Field
(12-21-2012, 06:50 PM)Harry Ford Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted. You shall be appointed temporary assistant leader of field. Add me on steam, Ne0ster

(12-21-2012, 08:02 PM)Fazoon Wrote: -Snip-
Accepted. You have been made a field member. Add me on steam, Ne0ster.

*A message is sent to all agents*

All Leadership post will not be confirmed. People assigned to a temporary leadership post shall be put on a trial. During the trial, you shall show good leadership initiatives.

You can do this by ensuring the following
  • Help to advertise the clan
  • Finding more members for your group
  • Giving your opinions on this tread to weather you support an application or not
  • Starting your own roleplay event for your group
  • Welcome new members with a friendly attitude

We Hope you understand what we are doing. We do not believe in the 'first come first serve' policy when it comes to choosing a leader. We believe in the qualities they have.
We hope you understand if your leadership rank is replaced if we have a situation where a member deserves it more.

-The E.M.I.T Office
**A message is posted on the noticeboard**

I would just like to congratulate all applicants who have made it through the interview process and welcome you to the team leader course, it takes great dedication and determination to permaneantly achieve this title and it carries with it great responsibility, we look forward to evaluating your progress and determining your worth. Remember, we are watching very closely. Regards,
- William Marcelle, assistant head of Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce.