Hi there
Hi all

Love the server, it's got so much to do! my name in RP is Ashleigh Catson at the moment

I was wondering if I could talk with the server owner about hosting one in Australia... could you hit me up on steam please?

Thanks
Hello TimTams and welcome to FL!

I believe the servers aren't hosted in the same country as the owner. Why is it you want a server in Australia if you don't mind me asking?
(12-18-2012, 01:21 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Hello TimTams and welcome to FL!

I believe the servers aren't hosted in the same country as the owner. Why is it you want a server in Australia if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Smile

Well, here in australia the ping to FL servers is over 400, meaning everything in the game has half a second delay. Doesn't sound like much but driving cars is impossible, and when the server is busy the delay for interactions like the menu, doors, elevators etc is more like two seconds. Again, doesn't sound like much but it makes it pretty unplayable. There are literally only a handful of servers in Aus and they consist of a few sandbox servers, trouble in terrorist town and a couple of DarkRP. That's it... so we need more good gamemodes Cheese

Cheers
Not a bad idea, except most the admins would have high ping and we would need Australian administrators..

Anyway welcome to the community!
Welcome to the community TimTams hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums or in game. Anyway enjoy your stay.

And also the idea of hosting it in Australia is not a dumb idea but if the main host was there almost everyone in the community would have high ping all the time.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
The Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'm not saying MOVE the server to australia... I'm asking if I can host another, new server for australian players at my expense but running FRP's game mode.
Hello TimTams. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Welcome to Fearless TimTams!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello and welcome to Fearless.

Send SoulRipper a private message if you're serious about the Australia issue; lovely country, I loved my visit there.
cheers for all the welcomes Smile

(12-18-2012, 04:55 PM)Adman Wrote: Hello and welcome to Fearless.

Send SoulRipper a private message if you're serious about the Australia issue; lovely country, I loved my visit there.

It is an alright place ^^ Will send that guy a PM