Salinsky's Demotion
I agree Completely with Fultzy. On everything.

Its always sad to see a mod go. But posting this thread was a bit..... Pointless. Sailsnky was a great Rp'er And mod. I hope he will keep on playing here though.
And no, I don't think I will stop playing, I'm just greatly disappointed that I never recieved any sort of warning for what I did, while admins do it all the time.
(12-17-2012, 11:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: And no, I don't think I will stop playing, I'm just greatly disappointed that I never recieved any sort of warning for what I did, while admins do it all the time.

Not to mention how certain admins that are horrible at their post and are hated by the majority of the community still don't get demoted either.

It's kind of ironic in a way though. Good Mod gets demoted. Bad Admins keep their post. Good RP'ers get banned by Bad Admins. Amg best server evar hurr durr
Like soul said it is different. Remember you weren't an admin. It's sad to see a demotion but (not trying to be a dick) you should have followed server ruled better then.
(12-17-2012, 11:11 PM)Nyxeify Wrote: Not to mention how certain admins that are horrible at their post and are hated by the majority of the community still don't get demoted either.

It's kind of ironic in a way though. Good Mod gets demoted. Bad Admins keep their post. Good RP'ers get banned by Bad Admins. Amg best server evar hurr durr

That is not the case.
(12-17-2012, 11:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: And no, I don't think I will stop playing, I'm just greatly disappointed that I never recieved any sort of warning for what I did, while admins do it all the time.

I don't recall admins making borderlands 2 hummers? Don't blame this on us, mods should know the rules. Just because you get access to certain tools doesn't give you the power to manipulate with everything.
The following 4 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Fultz, Grub, s.J., Biowulf
Admins should know the rules too and follow them too, but they don't do it 100% of the time either, do they?

Hypocrit.
Thread closed before it turns into a flame war.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(12-17-2012, 11:16 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:

I don't recall admins making borderlands 2 hummers? Don't blame this on us, mods should know the rules. Just because you get access to certain tools doesn't give you the power to manipulate with everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKpnZ7cwWuY
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(12-17-2012, 11:36 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Admins should know the rules too and follow them too, but they don't do it 100% of the time either, do they?

Hypocrit.

Lol you are calling me a hypocrite when you are just throwing random blames out in the air, get your facts straight and provide valid evidence of admin rulebreakings instead of stirring up even more drama than there already IS on the forum.

Yet again, you blame us for your Borderlands 2 hummer, I still find that odd.
And if this is what you have been thinking about the team the entire time, you wouldn't have lasted long anyways.