Salinsky's Demotion
Sad 
As you all might of read, Salinsky was demoted around 15 minutes ago, I feel sad and at the same time ashamed. Salinsky was and is the best moderator, he encouraged rpers to play on v33x and encouraged rp on it. Not only this he responded to every single damn admin request no matter how insignificant. Quite frankly he deserves a second chance, I know some may disagree but he truly is a good friend a good rper and an amazing moderator. Damn I hope he gets his position back because he deserves it. I feel saddened by this, Soul could of handled it differently but whats done is done. Feel free to post your opinions guys because this has greatly saddened me.
Also: Flame about Salinsky now and I'll find your ip address and strangle you, Salinsky knows what I mean.
The following 2 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Ryder
Hahaha you raging kid on Fifa. Go ahead and strangle him lol.
Salinsky is a good moderator, whenever he is online there is a lack of minges around. I was speechless when he was demoted, however I have had a lot of fun rp'ing with him. I hope he gets a second chance and I hope he continues to play on the server I also hope to get another chance to rp with him again.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Damn stop sucking cocks everyone

User warned.
(12-17-2012, 10:34 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Damn stop sucking cocks everyone

Stop attention whoring...
Can't really say I'm sad about this lol.
-Signature removed-
(12-17-2012, 10:34 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Damn stop sucking cocks everyone

You're first on the strangling list!
I am really sad when I saw he was demoted.
He is a great moderator/Rper. He always listened to calls what Disabled already said.
I know he did edit cars but It was for RP situations and I don't think he should be demoted because of that (my opinion). And yes he always supported v33x for rpers to come there to RP. And yes he may edited a car for a big President raid with a cool truck I think he should may do that. It was really fun and it had not any bad attentions.

He was a great moderator and hope he will ever will get his rank back!

Sincerely Ryder.
Everyone is promoted and demoted for a reason. It is disappointing to see the demotion but it happened so respect the decision and leave it be.

In my opinion I thought you had your ups and downs. A little ban happy but went on v33x. So thank you salinsky for your job here.I hope you don't stop playing because of this.
(12-17-2012, 10:35 PM)s.J. Wrote: Can't really say I'm sad about this lol.
Cause you're mad that I banned you, little whining troll.