Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
support
88.89%
24 88.89%
no support
11.11%
3 11.11%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

police commander must be different from police officer
I +support on the /demote command so we don't have to beg an already busy president about it.

But it's best to keep the warrants to the pres since it's his main part of the job.
(12-18-2012, 09:49 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: I +support on the /demote command so we don't have to beg an already busy president about it.

But it's best to keep the warrants to the pres since it's his main part of the job.

but what if president is afk/ not doing anything a week ago we had a president on v33 just riding around in a hummer doing nothing.
rebels didn't kill him,why?He placed no warrants on them and had low taxes but he litteraly did nothing else than driving
(12-18-2012, 12:16 PM)ash ketchup Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 09:49 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: I +support on the /demote command so we don't have to beg an already busy president about it.

but what if president is afk/ not doing anything a week ago we had a president on v33 just riding around in a hummer doing nothing.
rebels didn't kill him,why?He placed no warrants on them and had low taxes but he litteraly did nothing else than driving

The same exact argument can be applied to an AFK/useless commander.
(12-18-2012, 01:12 PM)Adman Wrote:

The same exact argument can be applied to an AFK/useless commander.
yes but then you got 2 people that need to be afk or useless at the same time,this will reduce the chance of it happening and would be handy.
Also my point is only that he should be different so poeple pay respect to him, as a commander the officers never listen to him
so I would like people to listen to him and this would be a nice and easy way to do so
a new model could be nice too
+support

Because they didn't wanna get arrested

As for the warrants one of the main highlights of being president is doing warrants, when you're not doing them you get surprisingly bored.
+Support.

This rank brings responsibility but I never see any. Usually the commander is a fail and it treated like a regular cop but more effort should be put into sorting this class, I have never really liked it.
Regards,
aviator
Great idea were TMP Or UMP45 for Commander.