Unban Request (please only holdem reply)
Your name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Your ban ID: 19326

Banned by: Holdem

Reason: insulting another player

Involved: Holdem, Me, Jacob, Bigtoe

Why we should unban you: well i am sorry for insulting that guy but it was because he was fail fear rping and i was really annoyed because i had been rdm'ed and cdm'ed about 3 times in the last 10 miniutes and was really annoyed. i only was there for about 30 seconds and jacob was running from bigtoe when he had an mp5 pointd at him and was saying "get on the ground" but he still kept running so bigtoe called an admin and i started swearing at jacob in anger about what i thought of him at the time then i calmed down and i was like feeling a bit stupid for just doing that when i got banned. so yeah sorry for swearing at him and all but seeing as holdem heard me do that, he mustve seen the other guy fail fear rping (who hasnt been banned for that). anyway sorry for swearing at him as i was just plain angry at everyone when i did it and was taking out my anger on him which was abit stupid i know, i will not do it again and i would like to play with my friends again tonight seeing as this is the last day of my weekend. - thankyou for reading this.
The ban is under 24hours therefore I'm denying it. I heard you insult him several times, one after the other. I decided that you needed some time off to calm down and think of what you've done.

Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.