Unban Ollie :D
Hello again guys........

Your name: Ollie Cheese

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19178802 1:20:27 93 0 active

Reason ban: It was Nudel Who banned for having a sort of hack... I would like to say that this isnt hack. Its a simpel addon u can download from the Garrysmod.org webside..... I got it referred by a guy who is called Andreas [Dk] ( i Think ) And he said that there were no chance of getting banned of it because it is an Addon and not a hack.....

Why we should unban you: You should Unban me because i didnt know that it was ilegal to have it in a server on Garrysmod. And i got told that u could not get banned for it. If i had know that i could get banned from the server by it i would never have used it! Ive played on the sever the last 2 weeks day by day.....
I was online when he got banned.
2 weeks was it.

A hack and a addon isn't the same.
A addon is something you simple download from garrysmod.org (Which is legal).
A 2 weeks ban for a addon is not fair. The admin, in this case NudelHolz, should have told you it was illegal on the server, and then ask you to remove it.

My opinion.
Indeed, this isn't a hack, this is just an addon, although its wrong to use it, Ollie didn't know this as he explained to me in steam chat.
I think if he removes the addon he should be allowed on the server again but with a severe warning.
I would like to say that ive already Removed it as i found out it was restricted to have
One amazin SteamID yer got there
(07-31-2010, 10:44 PM)oliv1532 Wrote: I would like to say that ive already Removed it as i found out it was restricted to have

What kind of cheat was it? A wallhack, aimbot, entity finder .. ?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
He had walls.
I think his SteamID is actually STEAM_0:1:19178802
I don't think he shall get unbanned, I warned him together with Willox for having hacks the day before and told him to remove it. Told him that the next time we recognize hacks on him I will ban him, his reaction was only "I don't have hacks blablabla." Well told him to remove it or get banned.

Next day, I was invisible and he was seeing me again, great, hacks not removed, means a ban for me. I asked him again whether he does have hacks and he denied it again and said he didn't.

NOW he says, oh I do have kinda something like this.
How stupid are you to believe that an 'addon' which makes you see people through walls ISN'T illegal?`

I think for having this kind of hacks, lying that he hasn't got em' and now just maybe acting stupid and saying he didn't knew, his ban shouldn't be shortened or removed.
Dare to think!
Ollie, just be thankfull its only 2 weeks, most people would get banned perminantely.