unban request
Your name: mrpsychonightmare

Your ban ID: 19220

Banned by: [FL:M] SleighInSky

Reason: Shooting tazed bodies, police commander job abuse, needs extension

Involved: they were some cops

Why we should unban you: i was with my gun becuse all the time there were shooting in that place and the tazed guy was handcuffed and tazed so i wanted to wake him up so i use the numbers on the keyboard to use the tazer and accidently it took me some time and i pressed the mouse and it shoot him instead of changing my weapon to
tazer. about the the job abuse its becuse other cops dont have sense of humor,i said "lets taze and kill all the people" but i didnt used sirious voice,i was kidding and the cops didnt understood that.
And you expect me to believe this.. Why?
(12-16-2012, 01:58 AM)Salinsky Wrote: And you expect me to believe this.. Why?
look, a swear that this what happend i said the tazed guy sorry!!!and i swear that "lets taze and kill them all"was a joke and the cops didnt understood that!!
and i dont understand you,2 cops reported on me for nothing and you didnt gave me a chance to explain what realy happand!
You still killed the guy and maybe you shouldn't have said those things. You have 5 hours left on your ban and I feel you should just wait it out.
(12-16-2012, 10:09 AM)Termin Wrote: You still killed the guy and maybe you shouldn't have said those things. You have 5 hours left on your ban and I feel you should just wait it out.
i didnt killed him...... i only shot him on accident in the Stomach.... and i said sorry 20 times.. but i dont understand,2 cops reported on me for nothing becuse they didnt understoof i was joking (i used the voice chat and i used funny voice not sirious) and salinsky didnt gave me a chance to explain what happend.....
Do you really expect me to believe this? You were shooting tazed bodies and promoting rulebreak. You've caused many of the police force to be banned due to job abuse, I don't think this is a joke.
(12-16-2012, 10:30 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Do you really expect me to believe this? You were shooting tazed bodies and promoting rulebreak. You've caused many of the police force to be banned due to job abuse, I don't think this is a joke.
how I caused police force to be banned???? you know what??? nevermind!! if you didnt gave me a chance to explain what happand in the server now it will be just a waste of time to even try.

(12-16-2012, 10:09 AM)Termin Wrote: You still killed the guy and maybe you shouldn't have said those things. You have 5 hours left on your ban and I feel you should just wait it out.
and i dont want to wait 5 more hours,i realy love this server and i want to play in the server.and again,about what i said i was kidding and cops didnt understood that,about the tazed guy i didnt killed him,it was accident and i said sorry 20 times.
No I don't buy any of this for 1 second.