Unfair and unacceptable Ban
steam id :STEAM_0:1:57053311
steam name: add22

I was banned for 24' hours yesterday for apparently random shooting' quoted from the ban, the reason why I randomly shot was because I used shift click to put my weapon at my side , but pressed the click button first.

I was not given a warning, nor spoken to by the admin, I did not shoot or hurt anyone in the process and feel that 24 hours is a long time for firing one shot, how can you class that as random shooting ?

If you expect me donate my money to fearlessrp some server admins need to change their attitude, in order to give warnings and contact people to see what happen, this is truly unfair on me, and I am not looking forward to donating if I get banned for firing a shot accidently.

stands, thanks for reading add.
I saw what happened, you fired your weapon repeatedly and were shooting people.

Ban is under 24 hours and cannot be appealed by the way.
Please use the template.

And we don't expect you to donate, that is up to you.
I did not fire shot's at random people, check the log everyone was there watching and you didn't give me a warning either. I know I don't have to donate but I wanted to until this happened.
Oh, so you expect me to be compassionate and understanding when, at first you're ranting about me being an abusive a-hole etcetera etcetera?

You knew you were wrong, if I'd have to warn EVERYONE who fires shots at people randomly, I'd have to be online 10 hours straight and the server would be crawling with minges due to me not being able to work effectively enough, I would be explaining this and that's to everyone, and I'm not going to do that when someone shows zero respect for me.

You did it infront of me to provoke me, is how I look at it.
No template.