Farewell
This is a great community, and will always stay as a great gaming community to me. Tho it is time for me to take my leave. I've been a member of this community for a little over 2 years, and how should I put it? The gamemode just doesn't seem to find my interest anymore, there is no point for me to play it. I am also leaving, because of other reasons, as of it is wasting too much of my time playing it. In the future I will be focusing on learning LUA, and to replace the fun on something more quick - gaming based games ( DayZ etc). Maybe I'll find another gamemode on Gmod tho, so don't be surprised if you see me playing Gmod. I am currently waiting a new gamemode to Gmod being released by some who call themselfs : "-snip-".

Tho enough about me Wink

I came here to wish Fearless the best of luck for the future, and I hope this community keep developing for the better! You where my first and probably my last community on Gmod, and I wanna say, I had a wonderful and enjoyable time here on Fearless. There is not, and will never be, a moment I regret this community.

Farewell!
Bye..
Take care!
Always sad to see a member leave...

May the stars smile upon your future endeavours...

Goodbye.
I never really got to meet you but good luck in your future en-devours
Never seen you but good luck on your plans Smile
Farewell Minimac, we never really got to know each other but your ban requests were always fun. xP

Good luck man, and have fun. Wink
Goodbye, best luck on your future plans.
Well, this kinda sucks.
Good-bye, man.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Wait, are you Minimacfox?

Oh wow, didnt know that.

Sad to see another dane leave us..

Vi ses' Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nadrickk
Bye :/