Unban/Shorten Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [iP]_Void

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)19086

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Randomly hostaging the president

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) I forgot the presidents name :l

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well. I was walking outside our base and saw the pres just looking thru the window to see whats going on., I tied him up but he ran so i said FEARRP MUCh! And he went on that i random hostaged him. So i went to go get my friend got moved and rux said Random Hostaging is not allowed. Before i could talk i got banned. But That day i had been tranqed down and tied up all day And noone was banned infront of teh admin so its unfair for that ban I really want to spend my christmas here Its only 24 hour ban but im missing out of fun with my friends. I love the server and enjoy the tasks of rp I just don't want this to have happend.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

Him looking at your base which was next to the Nexus is not a reason to hostage him.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Closing.