Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully
We aren't interested in statements if they aren't supplied with evidence. Withnesses are also irrelevant since they are related to you t some point and their opinions can't be considered neutral.

We can't confirm, nor take any action if you do not supply evidence to prove the Moderator has done what you have stated.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-13-2012, 12:22 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: We aren't interested in statements if they aren't supplied with evidence. Withnesses are also irrelevant since they are related to you t some point and their opinions can't be considered neutral.

We can't confirm, nor take any action if you do not supply evidence to prove the Moderator has done what you have stated.

This is ridiculous. Do you guys keep chat logs of all your servers? Read them all if you honestly don't believe us all.

The witnesses aren't really related to me at all either. That's why they're witnesses. They recall what they see. Unbiased. The witnesses were people just playing the game and definitely didn't take any sides. But were willing to say what they saw. I don't know where you're finding a biased view in them. If you can find a witness who doesn't believe my claims, I'd like to talk with them and you can let your admin go.

These witness claims are more than enough proof that this admin is breaking rules. Do you really honestly think I have a motive strong enough to make up a fake claim like this? He's guilty and he knows it.

I'd be disgusted if there wasn't justice. However I do have a video with witnesses complaining and the admin doing nothing, not issuing warnings, and banning. And I have a picture where the admin and individuals shot cops for no reason. I can upload them tommorow. Those aren't proof for all my claims, but they certainly do solve some of them. The rest mike be just making connections.

I hope you understand. For the better of your clan.
When did this happen? Specific time would be nice to know
I'll leave a proper response when I am home and not at work. Admins, please don't close this yet.
If you are posting here your opinion or "I witnessed blabla" and you don't have any proof to provide you'll get warned.
To OP don't even bother making these without any proof.
-Disregard of Rules by Admin

False, I wasn't "harboring" anyone, he called me because you were randomly raiding him. I asked why you raided him, you said "Because he has weapons".

Please note: The windows were blocked, he had a fading door behind the world-door, allowing space for 2 people at least; also solid props you couldn't see through.

I told you to leave as you had no proper reason to raid him, not even 5 minutes later, he sends an @ request again. Again, you guys are raiding him; I tell you to leave again.

Again, about 5 minutes later, I get another @ message by him, at this point I think you had a proper reason to raid him, so I didn't go to him to stop you again, I told him you'd most likely have a reason now; You didn't have a proper reason earlier, but he had contraband and after the 2 raids, it was very much apparant he had weapons, so I told him he'd have to solve that himself.

He kept @ messaging about the raid, eventhough it was a valid one now.
I ended up kicking him with the reason: I am not a raid-shield.

But conveniently, you missed that part.

- Disregard of Admin Misconduct
True, I didn't respond to @ messages for about 10-15 minutes because I was RPing because frankly, I am infact just a regular FL player who also likes to RP.

Raid wasn't random and we didn't kill the president as, during the initial raid we had planned, while we were in the elevator, the previous president had died. We asked the new president (Chamdoch) if he wanted to go along with the "Rebels taking over government RP" we had planned initially. We never intended to kill the president and we didn't.

The president said he would go along with the RP, however at that point I noticed how late it was, being that I have to wake up at 5.30 in the morning to get ready for work, I decided to ask him kindly if we could leave without cops getting in our way.

He agreed and ordered you to stay away, yet you came up with a large group of police in the elevator, I admit to firing shots at the police who were entering the Nexus top floor in large numbers, but I didn't kill any up there. I only killed one or two when we started raiding, in the Nexus Lobby.

-Admin Misconduct
False, we didn't kill the police because of their job, but because they shot at us during the raid.

As stated above, we've asked the president if we could leave the Nexus top floor peacefully, he agreed and ordered you to stay back, you came up with a bunch of cops and a shootout followed.

He then demoted you, for disobeying his orders, endangering his life.
Legit demotes, didn't have to lecture him about it as there wasn't anything wrong with the reason, yet you seem to think that, when a president is hostaged by a group of armed to the teeth rebels, it's normal for cops to run in guns blazing and open fire at everthing that moved.

I even holstered my weapon, yelling over my mic "I give up, I give up", despite this, I got killed. I took it lightly as I thought it wasn't too big of a deal, as it was a massive shootout and no one expected anyone to surrender.

Quote: Because an admin should not be picking sides. Especially the side of rule breaking.

I didn't pick sides and I never have, I didn't take action because the demotes were legit.

Quote:This alone should result in a lifetime ban for [FL:M] SleighInSky.

Quote:Admin [FL:M] SleighInSky is picking sides, overlooking key rules, and clearly, abusing his powers.
I am not picking sides, I am not overlooking any "key rules" (By the way, every rule is "key" to a smooth RP experience, you wouldn't have been banned if you had bothered reading them)

If RPing is abusing my moderator powers, I won't hesitate to resign. Okay?

-Admin Misconduct
Quote:When confronted, [FL:M] SleighInSky immediately stops using voice chat when we were and uses Text Chat.
You were making a big fuss out of something smaller than an ant's d*ck. I chose to type so my statements would be in the logs, as you were threatening with abuse this and abuse that already. I chose to be smarter than you and have my statements logged.

Quote:He then banned user myself, Mr.Quiggles and user, add22. Again, with extremely poor justification if any.
False. Right after I banned you for verbally attacking me, he pulled out his pistol, for the THIRD time and shot at a random person, for the THIRD time. I then banned him for it.
Don't judge actions you've clearly missed out on due to your rage.

Quote: Something a sane admin would do. Clearly, [FL:M] SleighInSky did not want our presence and kicked us. An extreme violation. Ask any witnesses previously mentioned. And might I add, [FL:M] SleighInSky and other bullies had been discharging weapons for the past half hour on innocent Role Players like us Police Officers who had been wondering what had been going on.

Sorry to say, but this is utter bullshit. The raid didn't last for more than 15 minutes, let alone 30 minutes.

Innocent roleplayers? Utter bullshit aswel, you kept opening fire on rebels who, obviously, outgunned you. By the way, if I'd really be such an abusive and biased moderator, you'd been banned by the second time you randomly raided Constantine.

"Randomly discharging weapons"? If returning fire to the agressing party is random, then please, go live in a bubble.

-Admin Misconduct
No @ messages have been sent about this, otherwise actions would've been taken as I genuinely hate player harassment.

-Admin Accepting Guilt
Quote:Just the fact that admin [FL:M] SleighInSky stopped using voice chat and left the server after we were threatening to report him shows he is accepting guilt. He banned targeted people he hated, and left the scene of the crime. This is not a formal charge, however it is something a normal person should consider.

For the biased, unsubjective mind, me not using my mic might seem as "Admitting guilt". However I anticipated to seeing a thread like this as you were obviously enraged. I didn't use my mic because I wanted to have my statements logged, so that I, unlike you, have proof of what I am saying.

Quote:I’d like to see serious action done. I demand a written apology from your admin, [FL:M] SleighInSky, to each one of us, I’d like to see him stripped of all administrative privileges since he has clearly proven he has no qualities of a moderating admin, and I’d like the ban removed from myself and add22.

You want an apology?

Okay, here's your apology:

I am sorry that I am, just like you, a Fearless RP player, who sometimes wants to RP instead of babysit.

Good? Good.

(12-12-2012, 11:21 PM)noda1212 Wrote: All this is true. I was the president for a short time. I was RDMed inside my office by a Corleone. He then became president himself. He commanded all officers and S.S. members to leave their jobs. I asked Sleigh for help. All he did was demote all cops and banned people for "Disrespecting" him. He kicked me saying he didn't have to do anything. This admin is a truly corrupt admin abusing his powers. He was also in the presidents. Also the current pres at the time removed all laws. ALL laws. Everything including killing was legal.

Also untrue. I didn't demote anyone, I don't even have access to demoting.

Also, your statements were false. The "current" president hadn't killed you. I checked the logs for that, I forgot to respond because there were cops barging in shooting, you kept sending me @ messages about a situation I couldn't even resolve anymore, as it had "aged" so to speak. The guy who killed you was out of the logs because I have limited logs.

I eventually kicked you because you wouldn't accept the fact that there was nothing I could do about it anymore.

Also, "everything including killing was legal"? No. Not at all. Not even for one little bit. If this were the case I would have stopped all RP I was doing and I would have resolved that situation immediately.

Thanks.

(12-12-2012, 11:31 PM)noda1212 Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 11:26 PM)Mr.Quiggles Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 11:20 PM)Temar Wrote: What proof of all this do you have?

I have supplied many witnesses, just the shear fact that that many witnesses have been listed and would be willing to tell you my side is the truth should be more than enough.

Why would we target an admin if he's doing nothing wrong may I ask?
I would give you my screenshots, but steam bugged out and they were all deleted.

How convenient.
Ok we realise you want to vent your anger about how you think you've been treated poorly, we've all been there and felt the same but trust me speaking from experience you haven't.
Salinsky, me and a large portion of the rebels decided to raid the president, unfortunately once we arrived at the top floor we realized that the job had been taken over by Chamdoch we asked him if he'd still like to take part in our rp, he agreed and we started. He stated for all goverment officials to stand down around 10 or so times but from there every 5 or so minutes a few cops would come up and be slaughtered when trying to open fire on us, it was stated so many times that you guys were to stand down and you didn't, eventually the whole police force came in WITH A PARAMEDIC and opened fire. You guys had a little duo where he healed while you were shooting, the president was seeing we were just being gunned down and demoted you. EVEN AFTER that SS came up and refused to put their weapons down with my shotgun placed deeply in the presidents back, instead they ran in and killed the remaining rper's. Once it was all over Salinsky decided he would let it all go, instead the people that got demoted started to insult Salinsky and continued to abuse him after warnings he then banned the perpetrators and finally things died down.
A few notes to consider you lying git:
AT NO POINT WAS THE PRESIDENT KILLED.
AT NO POINT WERE COPS RDM'ED, they all ran in like crazed monkeys opening fire on everyone they saw.
MASSIVE NLR BREAKAGE TOOK PART ON BEHALF OF THE POLICE.
True words. Infact I've been too lenient last night. I won't do that again because all I get for being lenient is...

This thread.
(12-13-2012, 12:58 AM)Mr.Quiggles Wrote: If you can find a witness who doesn't believe my claims, I'd like to talk with them and you can let your admin go.

These witness claims are more than enough proof that this admin is breaking rules. Do you really honestly think I have a motive strong enough to make up a fake claim like this? He's guilty and he knows it.

I hope you understand. For the better of your clan.

1) I don't believe your claims 'talk with me', I was there this is utter exaggerated bullshit
2) He's really not guilty, yes you do have a motive, you got banned and now you're pissed off. Tip - let it go, you've blown this out of proportion
3) This isn't a clan, it's a community and a family.
QuoteCheeseisregard of Rules by Admin - The admin was harboring a criminal in a house and would not let us enter and was shooting us even though we had proof and a search warrant to investigate. This is an offense because the admin is not obeying rules which he/she definitely should be as the players look up to authority for a role model.

Firstly I was an SS and I saw Salinsky and few rebels equipping guns so I asked them to let me in their gate, the immediately put them away and ignored us. One of the cops meta'd and looked at who made the props and requested a search. They then ran in to arrest them all, Salinsky shot at them to defend his base which is what a normal person would do. No break of RP.

Quote: Disregard of Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky was not addressing rule breaking to any degree, a state of nature broke out in the server because [FL:M] SleighInSky and his friends will killing cops with no justification and even killed the president, again without justification. Several individuals said that this was a violation of rules but no action was taken.

This just sums up how much you know.. THE PRESIDENT DIDN'T EVEN DIE.

Quote:Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky and other bullies took over the Nexus presidents office after senselessly slaughtering many police officers. (A breaking of Rule 4, don’t kill players because of their job)

There was a raid on the president. The cops that were killed were in the nexus and trying stop the raid, that is why they were killed. Seriously, this guy is messed up.

Quote: Afterwards, a group of police (Just going along with RPG even though we were all talking and saying how ridiculous this was) go up the elevator to fight, and we are all killed by the campers at the top.

This was a massive RP break because the rebels at the top made the president Broadcast the Laws. One of the laws was that if anyone came up the lift the president would die, therefore they shouldn't have come up the lift because they should value his life more, also it was a law. However guess what, every cops runs up and tries to kill the rebels so they fire back.

Quote:Then, the president demoted ever single police officer to a regular civilian once again, without any justification at all. Clearly his motivation was he does not want to be contested. What makes matters worse is [FL:M] SleighInSky lets this slide and openly supported this outrageous action, something absurd because an admin should not be picking sides.

HAHAHA are you serious? Read the above point. He demoted every cop because they broke the laws. That is fair, Salinsky new this and that is why he didn't do anything. Also he can pick sides, moderators can do some RP as well.

Quote: Especially the side of rule breaking. The admin should be resolving conflicts that were clearly evident, and had been raging for about an hour and a half. This alone should result in a lifetime ban for [FL:M] SleighInSky. He has no regards for our willing to play at this server and is forcing us to not play the way we want, which the way we want to play is rule abiding. Admin [FL:M] SleighInSky is picking sides, overlooking key rules, and clearly, abusing his powers.

Rule breaking? Please say what because if you read my points you can clearly see you have broken a lot of rules. Salinsky is an RPer, he has fun, he is not obliged to answer every whinge from minges. He looks out for v33x more than anyone I know, every time I am on the server he is busy sorting problems and banning minges. Don't make accusations when you don't know the truth.

My Final thoughts:
I am know I am an unfamiliar face to many people as I only have 100h and I haven't gained any solid trust from the admins but believe me this was the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. It is clear this immature person is clearly confused and angry at being banned and is looking for someone to blame which happens to be Salinsky.