Admin Misconduct: Please Read Fully
Steam Name: (Mr.Quiggles)

Steam Ban ID: STEAM_0:0:29262642

Banned by: [FL:M]SleighInSky

Reason: Steam Profile Moderator disrespect

Involved: Go Down Below

Why we should unban you:

Let me start off by saying this is a as thorough as can be report on admin [FL:M] SleighInSky on 12/12/12 and I’d EXTREMELY appreciate it if this was read in completion before taking action.

On the afternoon of 12/12/12 many players experienced or witnessed one of your admins, [FL:M] SleighInSky have complete disregard for players and game rules, which lead to a disgusting experience on your servers. I’m going to list all of the offences [FL:M] SleighInSky has committed in list form because the list is way too long to express in a organized paragraph form.

Witnesses: Myself (Mr.Quiggles), add22, Al_sevenfold, Par3210, Skent98, Noda1212

-Disregard of Rules by Admin - The admin was harboring a criminal in a house and would not let us enter and was shooting us even though we had proof and a search warrant to investigate. This is an offense because the admin is not obeying rules which he/she definitely should be as the players look up to authority for a role model. This was just 1 example of the admin not making gameplay experience fun at all because we can’t play the game to the rules set forth by Fearless Gaming.

- Disregard of Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky was not addressing rule breaking to any degree, a state of nature broke out in the server because [FL:M] SleighInSky and his friends will killing cops with no justification and even killed the president, again without justification. Several individuals said that this was a violation of rules but no action was taken.

-Admin Misconduct - [FL:M] SleighInSky and other bullies took over the Nexus presidents office after senselessly slaughtering many police officers. (A breaking of Rule 4, don’t kill players because of their job) Afterwards, a group of police (Just going along with RPG even though we were all talking and saying how ridiculous this was) go up the elevator to fight, and we are all killed by the campers at the top. Then, the president demoted ever single police officer to a regular civilian once again, without any justification at all. Clearly his motivation was he does not want to be contested. What makes matters worse is [FL:M] SleighInSky lets this slide and openly supported this outrageous action, something absurd because an admin should not be picking sides. Especially the side of rule breaking. The admin should be resolving conflicts that were clearly evident, and had been raging for about an hour and a half. This alone should result in a lifetime ban for [FL:M] SleighInSky. He has no regards for our willing to play at this server and is forcing us to not play the way we want, which the way we want to play is rule abiding. Admin [FL:M] SleighInSky is picking sides, overlooking key rules, and clearly, abusing his powers.

-Admin Misconduct – After experiencing harsh brutal mistreatment, we the previously mentioned witnesses, confronted the admin [FL:M] SleighInSky to ask him why he’s got to be doing this and that he needs to stop doing what he’s doing. He’s mistreating everyone in the server and has no regard for anybody in the server. When confronted, [FL:M] SleighInSky immediately stops using voice chat when we were and uses Text Chat. He then banned user myself, Mr.Quiggles and user, add22. Again, with extremely poor justification if any. Add22 was banned for weapons discharge which all witnesses at the scene never witnessed. I had been recording a video during this duration and he clearly never discharges a weapon. Also, no verbal warnings were given. Something a sane admin would do. Clearly, [FL:M] SleighInSky did not want our presence and kicked us. An extreme violation. Ask any witnesses previously mentioned. And might I add, [FL:M] SleighInSky and other bullies had been discharging weapons for the past half hour on innocent Role Players like us Police Officers who had been wondering what had been going on.

-Admin Misconduct- Players supporting [FL:M] SleighInSky were sending PM’s to several individuals openly expressing laughter towards that person for his ability to play the game or his position in the game. Witnesses have recounts of this action. However, admin [FL:M] SleighInSky did not take any action to stop this sort of volatile and cruel demeanor.

-Admin Accepting Guilt- Just the fact that admin [FL:M] SleighInSky stopped using voice chat and left the server after we were threatening to report him shows he is accepting guilt. He banned targeted people he hated, and left the scene of the crime. This is not a formal charge, however it is something a normal person should consider.

These are main charges I’d like to present to the Fearless Administration accusing your admin, [FL:M] SleighInSky, of gross misconduct of power as an admin. This admin again, has no respect for any players and is changing all the rules to fit what he wants. He is clearly abusing his admin powers in that regard but is also expressing through the banning of players for no justification at all. Tell me
Fearless, why would I EVER donate to run a server that treats their players in such the grossest manner as myself, and many others were treated today?

I’d like to see serious action done. I demand a written apology from your admin, [FL:M] SleighInSky, to each one of us, I’d like to see him stripped of all administrative privileges since he has clearly proven he has no qualities of a moderating admin, and I’d like the ban removed from myself and add22.

I appreciate your time and effort. I hope to be playing again in peace soon.

-Mr.Quiggles
What proof of all this do you have?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
All this is true. I was the president for a short time. I was RDMed inside my office by a Corleone. He then became president himself. He commanded all officers and S.S. members to leave their jobs. I asked Sleigh for help. All he did was demote all cops and banned people for "Disrespecting" him. He kicked me saying he didn't have to do anything. This admin is a truly corrupt admin abusing his powers. He was also in the presidents. Also the current pres at the time removed all laws. ALL laws. Everything including killing was legal.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Could you please provide the recorded evidence?
(12-12-2012, 11:20 PM)Temar Wrote: What proof of all this do you have?

I have supplied many witnesses, just the shear fact that that many witnesses have been listed and would be willing to tell you my side is the truth should be more than enough.

Why would we target an admin if he's doing nothing wrong may I ask?
(12-12-2012, 11:26 PM)Mr.Quiggles Wrote:

I have supplied many witnesses, just the shear fact that that many witnesses have been listed and would be willing to tell you my side is the truth should be more than enough.

Why would we target an admin if he's doing nothing wrong may I ask?
I would give you my screenshots, but steam bugged out and they were all deleted.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]

I do have a picture of the admin killing me and another police officer without justification, and a video of him banning me without answering questions and not giving me any warnings or reasons why I was banned.
If you wish to file a complaint against the administrator, please post it in this section: http://www.fearlessrp.net/abuse/index.php
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello,
While I did not record the events that have happened today I can confirm that what has been said is very true, I did not record due to the fact I did not believe the events would escalate so quickly.

I can go into detail of the mentioned admin protecting the player from being raided by the police if it is needed.
(12-12-2012, 11:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If you wish to file a complaint against the administrator, please post it in this section: http://www.fearlessrp.net/abuse/index.php

I did file a complaint however I also posted it in public so many people could have access and post their beliefs.

It provides a more convincing story.