my ban buy a moderator
Your name: Tinyrecardo

Your ban ID: 19058
Banned by: Sleighinsky

Reason: RDM, basing with corleones and BMD's as unemployed, promoting extremely agressive RP

Involved: neversleepy ANOYMUS tblwhazup salinsky

Why we should unban you: Basically we where all banned for basing when i was unemployed yes my ban is under 1 day but i wish for it to be shortend so i can get on with rp faster also we where basing they planted drugs i didnt even go inside once and i get banned i pulled a deagle as i where getting attacxked by cops for random search then they attack me so i draw my weapon NO BULLETS WHERE FIRED then i get banned for rdm and aggressive rp when the guys where heavl armed

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
The fact you even lied about it. I see you run into your little compound, firing your deagle at cops.

I get in, I see that you're basing with 2 corleones and a BMD, while you're an unemployed, but that wasn't the main point of me banning you. I banned you mainly because you lied to me. You were telling me you had nothing to do with it, which was quite fail as I was looking at the issue from a little distance.

You lied to me, promoted extremely agressive RP and got banned, simple as that.
His ban is expired, could someone move this? Or is there more that should be added?
Closing.