A small Abscence
Well I haven't been on servers almost for 2 weeks now, and I don't think that I will be there soon
For those who were curious where am I and why I haven't performed the event, here is a small explanational thread

Well, first of all, my craptop completely "blew up"
So I had no other choice but to buy brand shiny new sword
It is goddamn powerful, powerful enough to support Far Cry 3 on Ultra setting
Also it's too posh/good to support GMOD or any Source engine games
It has got a new OS that every gamer hates for now

Spoiler :
Windows 8

Meanwhile, I thought that I had a "plan B" which was my friends laptop, but after I spent 2 days downloading steam and GMOD to his laptop (with mobile network) just to realise that my dupes were not showing up in servers [spoiler l] but they do show up in forums[/spoiler] I decided to postpone event until holidays. Why? Because a lot of people say that they couldn't attend it because of school/university. Another reason as to why I am not appearing, is the Internet speed I am having right now. Don't know what's going on with it. I decided that its just about the time to call technician.
So what's left to do?
-Rebuild all dupes I had

Spoiler :
fffffffffffffffffffffreaking hell!!!111!!!

-manage to launch GMOD (or any other source engine game) on Wimdows 8
-Re-launch event (new thread), which includes, clearing the occupation spots
-pray that Internet will work...
-
I look forward to your return Tomorrow. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
Waiting for your return...
What they said , waiting for your return , hopefully you'll be back '' Tomorrow ''

[Image: I-see-what-you-did-there.png]
(12-12-2012, 04:00 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Well I haven't been on servers almost for 2 weeks now, and I don't think that I will be there soon
For those who were curious where am I and why I haven't performed the event, here is a small explanational thread

Well, first of all, my craptop completely "blew up"
So I had no other choice but to buy brand shiny new sword
It is goddamn powerful, powerful enough to support Far Cry 3 on Ultra setting
Also it's too posh/good to support GMOD or any Source engine games
It has got a new OS that every gamer hates for now

Spoiler :
Windows 8

This is why some people is smart enough to build their own. No offences.
PrivateToast
No surprise
I'm a total computer n00b ._.
undefined
Pew..
Ok, I at long last managed to launch GMOD but I seem to cant get into any server at all. I guess I have to wait another few weeks for support to respond.
Been browsing in google for answer, I feel that I am the only one who got this problem
(12-29-2012, 05:57 PM)Cpt. Tomorrow Wrote: Ok, I at long last managed to launch GMOD but I seem to cant get into any server at all. I guess I have to wait another few weeks for support to respond.
Been browsing in google for answer, I feel that I am the only one who got this problem

We're eagerly waiting for your return.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow