Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Neosnow

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 19022

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL]Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Hatespeech

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) HiFiWiFi

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well I was arguing with someone named HiFiWiFi because he was being kind of a moneywhore and kept metagaming and such, then an admin told me to stop. As he told me to stop, I was almost done typing a message so I sent it and that was my last insult/flame phrase. I had completely stopped and I had started typing up apologizes, then boom I got banned for 7 days. I understand flaming him and insulting him wasn't the best thing to do, but I feel as my ban should be shortened or removed because I had stopped when warned to and I was typing apologizes at the moment of getting banhammered.HiFiWiFi, if you are reading this, I am truly sorry for insulting you.
You should have stopped the moment you were told, not continue typing.
No you weren't. I told you long ago to stop but you still continued to argue and even called him a retard at some point. Lies won't get you out of this ban.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.