Ryder and Fluttershy minging.
Name of player: FL:RP Ryder and FL:RP Fluttershy Goes Wild. Bonus: T- R3X K1LL3RZz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49415356, STEAM_0:0:27259807 and STEAM_0:0:54201568

Time in GMT: 19.54 Swedish time.

Server: v33x

Summary: Ryder was going to be arrested by the police but ran around with the act muscle command and mocking them. He (she?) gets tased a couple of times and at one point asks to be stepped on. Fluttershy Goes Wild is trying to uncuff Ryder while Ryder has guns aimed his/hers body, starts shooting at the police etc. He/she also kills Ryder by stepping on his/hers body while tased (unintentionally I presume, but still). In the middle of it all T- R3X K1LL3RZz decides to try to CDM some people but "only" gets one.

However, Ryder and Fluttershy cleary broke fear RP and was fail RPing. With 500+ hours and a few RP points they should know better than this.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IudgyQBjw...e=youtu.be
I have to admit that I was failrping by talking with mic while being tazed.
But I thought that fearrp was with tazer so I thought I could run away the whole time while I was being pointed with a tazer I was clearly breaking the rules there and you are right I should have known better. I should have know that fearrp was with tazer... The only reason why I was running was because the SS was trying to random arrest me I think he didn't had a valid reason ( Tresspassing nexus ) I did 1 step in garage he didn't warn me or anything but this has nothing to do with me fearrping and failrping I am sorry...
I diden't know that tazer pointing counts as fear rp
Approved.