Unban request- [FL:RP] Whiparts
Your name: [FL:RP] Whiparts

Your ban ID: 18976

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Homophobia.

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned as to state I did not talk about anything or say neither about Homophobia, I just joined the game with my new headphones which I was so happy I got and started going to a policeman you jelly I got new headphones as a joke Smile then we said hi then he got back in his car I punched his car as you know a little joke he was not angry at tall then Ruxandra comes and bans me. Look its just sad because I love this server and think for that 7 days that is a bit long because I seen loads of people who actually were racist and homophobic but only got banned for 24 hours
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
The way it sounded a friend of yours was at your house and you wanted to act tough to show how awesome you are, but that's irrelevant.

We have zero tolerance for racism and homophobia and that's how long I ban when someone uses that kind of language. Wait your time and next time think again before doing something like this.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-11-2012, 06:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: The way it sounded a friend of yours was at your house and you wanted to act tough to show how awesome you are, but that's irrelevant.

We have zero tolerance for racism and homophobia and that's how long I ban when someone uses that kind of language. Wait your time and next time think again before doing something like this.

Look Ruxandra It was a misunderstanding let me explain Like I said I got new headphones ok? My brother was behind me (5 years old) which I never knew at the time since I couldent hear anything except what was coming through my headphones then while you came he for some reason likes watching me play this game and started calling me so please can I get unbanned as it was a misunderstanding

(12-11-2012, 06:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: The way it sounded a friend of yours was at your house and you wanted to act tough to show how awesome you are, but that's irrelevant.

Also I was not saying any homophobia words and I know I was not because I have never even used those words especialy to some person online because tbh thats just harsh and insulting.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Now you said you never used them? Right.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.