Player 3, Dude0986, SKitzmAs, Outcast, Joey
Request declared under investigation.

Things here need to be clarified, I want to know exactly the reason for the raid as it is a raid, you have weapons out and had killed government members within the Nexus.

If you wanted to talk with the President 'peacefully' in the "less violent" way you described then pulling weapons out is not the solution, at all. If you were worried about failing cops then demand the President demote them or gather evidence for an ban request.

I will also be sending this to doomdude as I am interested to see his story, if he reviewed the case then and there and felt no repercussions were necessary then none will be given now.

After consulting with doomdude he has assured me he has no real recollection of the events and did not review it as was previously hinted at before.

This will now be handled like any other ban request, I require the accused to post the reasoning for the raid and outline it clearly.
Thank god for copy/paste
Website went down for a good 3 min.

The reason for the Raid. [I'll go ahead and elect myself to represent the parties that aren't active on forums]

Rebels:
The rebels were basing like usual, they were victims of profiling from the police like always, Fail cops doing there thing. From my understanding two rebels were random tazed, harassed for no reason by the chief of police, and had no reason. No justice from the president. Joey later came to SKitzcorp, to have us aid him in a fake ambush to capture the cheif of police, and hold him for ransom. (The ransom was the president to take the government to a realistic level, IE: Demote the fail cops, and warrant responsibly) We ended up capturing DoomDude, he radio'd in several times, and not a single reply to my understanding. (Very good RP moment)
So Joey Came up with the idea of, If government will ignore, we will forcefully go in, and peacfully resolve this.

SKitzCorp:
Our Neighbor the rebels have been encountering problems with the police, with no realistic reason for the police to be bothering them. A long time friend Joey came to us asking for assistance capturing the chief of police to help leverage the president to meet their demands.(Like stated above, we apprehended DoomsDude [Regular Cop]) In the end, there was no answer from DoomsDudes cries for help and assistance, so we let him go. (Which was greatly disappointing.) But that lead us to have to take even more force, and get face to face with the president that ignored us so many times.

Basic raid reasons without epic stories.
Rebels: Attempts to /request and have fail cops demoted, failed. Profiling by police, corrupt president, corrupt government.

SKitzCorp: Semi Contracted by the Rebels.
But we had our reasons as well
Corrupt Government, Unwilling to negotiate, Failure to help a captured police officer, Unjust taxes, No laws to protect us, Rude officers, Random searches, Random harrasment.

In the end, the president wouldnt meet with us, wouldnt help his officer and meet our demands.
Seems valid to me.

TC, do you have anything to add that would counter SKitz's story detailed above?
(12-12-2012, 09:22 PM)Adman Wrote: Seems valid to me.

TC, do you have anything to add that would counter SKitz's story detailed above?

Yes I would. This is video from the beginning of the raid, they came in opening fire and I was un-armed, then shooting me again while I was on the ground, there was a person to the side of me, so I could not get out of the way. And if they are going to use a defense as me 'breaking fearRP' I believe you are allowed to run if the person open fires on you and then take cover. If I am wrong; oh well, I get banned. But I thought it was fair enough to add this when you say your were trying to take me hostage.
(12-12-2012, 06:38 PM)SKitz Wrote: A long time friend Joey came to us asking for assistance capturing the chief of police to help leverage the president to meet their demands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrGry0kXEs

This is the end of the raid, and I like how he says that the rebels were trying to take me hostage, EVEN THOUGH, at the end of this video a rebel lets me free; that was on the elevator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWC7XrqbPQ8

I would like to also add, I was SS before I became Chief of Police because there were only 2 or 3 officers so I switched over. I did not harass the rebels. I was busy keeping people from trespassing the nexus. I was not aware of any requests for the government to stop harassing the rebels either.
We tried to capture the chief of police before this raid even happened. We did not raid the nexus to capture the chief of police. Our fake ambush was we had SkitzCorp and the Rebels fire at each others bases while we had a bystander put out a 911 call to lure in the police. DoomDude was the only cop who responded to the gunfire so we quickly captured him and had him radio in numerous times for assistance hoping the chief of police would come but none of the government even responded to his radio calls. So because we didn't want DoomDude to sit in a hostage room all night we let him go. Then after that we decided to raid the nexus to speak our demands to the president. Along with this all the reasons that SKitz said also led up to this raid. All in all the point of this raid was not to capture you so that rebel letting you go does not really mean anything. Additionally this raid in no way was random and surely had a lot of backing.
(12-13-2012, 01:19 AM)Theoutcastgamers Wrote: We tried to capture the chief of police before this raid even happened. We did not raid the nexus to capture the chief of police. Our fake ambush was we had SkitzCorp and the Rebels fire at each others bases while we had a bystander put out a 911 call to lure in the police. DoomDude was the only cop who responded to the gunfire so we quickly captured him and had him radio in numerous times for assistance hoping the chief of police would come but none of the government even responded to his radio calls. So because we didn't want DoomDude to sit in a hostage room all night we let him go. Then after that we decided to raid the nexus to speak our demands to the president. Along with this all the reasons that SKitz said also led up to this raid. All in all the point of this raid was not to capture you so that rebel letting you go does not really mean anything. Additionally this raid in no way was random and surely had a lot of backing.

Thank you for the explanation.
I am sorry for the miss-understanding to the accused players, and wasting your time Adman.
I don't wish to have TC banned for any FearRP reason, I dont think he is going to or anything, but as you can tell, the raid turned into a mess quickly due to the unorganized blitzkreig from rebel side. *cough cough
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
After careful evaluation I have come to the conclusion that the raid in question was valid, no action shall be taken.
No repercussions shall be taken on any accusations of breaking fear roleplay as the situation was tense and crowded, with multiple and conflicting orders being given by microphone at one time.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team