Name of player: |GL| SKitzmAs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29250063

Name of player: TheOutcastGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33062375

Name of player: Joey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53182442

Time in GMT: 12:34am

Server: v2d

Summary: All of these players participated in a random raid against the nexus. I asked in the OOC why they were raiding 2 times, and even the Moderator doomdude asked them to. I did not get a reply, if doom did, could he post why.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbhWaQ7Hlww
We raided because that president sucked and was failing at runing the government so we were going to kill him and let some 1 who knew what they were doing in office
(12-11-2012, 12:56 AM)cdm716 Wrote: We raided because that president sucked and was failing at runing the government so we were going to kill him and let some 1 who knew what they were doing in office

Many people have asked if they can raid the president for "sucking" even I. The answer was always no. If I am wrong could a admin please correct me.
That wasnt the main reason, the main reason was when we kidnapped doomsdude, no one came to his aid after multiple radio broadcast., the government ignored multiple request, failed to keep the cops from pulling us over and tazing us before asking questions, or telling us what we did wrong. The whole government was a fail, then you all shot at us through the elevator glass and had a doom fort on the nexus top floor. If anything the government was wrong on that part. Im prettysure Doomsdude would have banned us then ant there if any rules were actually broken on our side, I believe this ban request to be invalid, and if anything you should be punished for breaking FearRP and clustering the hallway, recording doesnt make you a spectator to the game, your still playing.

Sidenote.
TCC, you constantly look for reasons to ban people it seems when i am playing, its highly annoying. If you aren't included, don't worry about it till its finished with, it really just ruins the fun of the game.
(12-11-2012, 04:52 PM)SKitz Wrote: you should be punished for breaking FearRP and clustering the hallway, recording doesnt make you a spectator to the game, your still playing.

How did I break fearRP? I was obeying it, you all had guns pointed at me and I did nothing, I stayed on the ground and the only order you game me was to get in the elevator, even at that you left without me.
"Everybody that is not part of skitzcorp or rebel move back"
You stood still, we did not tell you to get on the elevator.
Thanks.
(12-12-2012, 12:05 AM)SKitz Wrote: we did not tell you to get on the elevator.

At :49 it sounds like Joey said "Commander get on"

(12-12-2012, 12:05 AM)SKitz Wrote: "Everybody that is not part of skitzcorp or rebel move back"
You stood still
Fair enough, If a admin thinks I broke fearRP they have all the rights to ban me.
Before that though, you clearly hear us saying "If your not skitzcorp or rebel..." The commander could have been the rebel leader, just under another name. Either, you were not associated with us.

Also, seeing as thats besides the point our raid was not random, it had lots of backing. The main reason of shooting was cops shooting first and breaking fearRP, or having guns pulled out on us after we entered. We were never face to face with the president, due to rule breakage. We honestly werent going to kill, we were going to ask him to meet our demands and continue to a less violent RP.
(12-12-2012, 12:33 AM)SKitz Wrote: Before that though, you clearly hear us saying "If your not skitzcorp or rebel..." The commander could have been the rebel leader, just under another name. Either, you were not associated with us.

Also, seeing as thats besides the point our raid was not random, it had lots of backing. The main reason of shooting was cops shooting first and breaking fearRP, or having guns pulled out on us after we entered. We were never face to face with the president, due to rule breakage. We honestly werent going to kill, we were going to ask him to meet our demands and continue to a less violent RP.

"less violent"?

Something about a bunch of automatic guns doesn't seem less violent.
And if your main reason is because of cops breaking rules, isn't that backseat administration?
If we had not walked in with automatic guns what would of happened was the cops would of probably tazed and cuffed all of us so really there is a valid reason for brandishing automatic weapons. Also the raid reason was defiantly not random as SKitz said we had a valid reason. And if you read his text he did not say the main reason for the raid was the cops he said the the cops were the main reason for us shooting.