Unperma Request #Final - Pantix
Your name: Pantix

Your ban ID: 17507

Banned by: Jamie - Salinsky

Reason: As the former ban request, (using an alt account) I was forgived by Salinsky. But Ruxandra didnt accept it because of the ban was under 24 hours. (The first one) And i respect that.

Involved: "All Admin's are okay to write their opinion" - Since Salinsky forgave me, and i guess thats okay then.

Why we should unban you:
Well at first, i am already writing after 1 Day. Means i really want to have another chance.. I am just pointing out, i was a really good Corleone member (Means i was good at Mob RP'ing) And i really loved it.. I loved to be a Bodyguard/Security guard for anyone too. I am working from 6:00 to 15:40 everyday.

And when im home, i am of course eating, and if i have any deal's or idea's with my friends im going out, doing something. But its winter time, and i really want to have something to do in the vacation. I got almost no money for parties. And i am buying Christmas gift's. So i just want to have something to do in The vacation. I would really, really respect if the Admin's would just let me do this one single time.. I was being a good RP'er and i learned alot from example (BloopzTV, Laizel, and alot of RP'ers) They even told me what NOT to do, if i was misunderstanding the rules. And i loved that, i loved the teamwork in the Server.

How i could possibly change the Community, and minge activity. I talk abit with Adman, and could contact him anytime, if he is not sleeping, or offline. I would download Fraps, and record it, for the community. Would be a big step up for all of the "Serious" player playing in the server, and like myself. I hate when minges rdm's or cdm's.
I would change alot.. And i hope you trust me in this.

I got Salinsky's forgiveness yesterday. Which i am truly glad for, but Ruxandra denied me. And that is okay. I just ask for one more chance, would be really greatful if you could do this one thing for me. Would be a gift from you admin's to me.. I love the server, and it inspires my future (As a Security Guard, or Police officer, i am not lying) I'm not sure what it is called on english. But im making houses, table's and stuff. You know, working with Tree. And i am getting tired of it, the RP server really gave me new perspectives on life, i know it sounds crazy guys.. But i love this server, and i am donating as soon as i come in. (It doesnt cost alot.) And would be great for me. - Please forgive me All Admin's. Would be grateful for this one gift. (sorry for the bad english grammar some places)
- Your Pantix. Smile
I ignored your message because it has nothing to do with me.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-10-2012, 08:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I ignored your message because it has nothing to do with me.

Sorry, but i dont know what you mean? My private message, or the thread here and now.
- Its okay, i thought you were busy, cause i believe you are. As i said in the thread, i respected your denial on the first one, I just ask for forgiveness now.
Rux, you denied his previous unban request, because it was "under 24 hours" but it's a permanent ban as he double accounted.
So this other account is a friend's and you have no access to it otherwise?
(12-11-2012, 04:32 PM)Adman Wrote: So this other account is a friend's and you have no access to it otherwise?

Thats right, i got no acces to it.
Well, Salinsky was the moderator who issued your initial suspension and he seems to have dealt with that scenario. Now I must say that using your friend's account was definitely NOT the right way to deal with things. In the future, use forum PMs or if they're willing contact them over steam; appealing the ban is the right way to do it though.

I feel you are certainly sorry regarding the situation and have learnt from your mistake, and from what I have gathered from the situation it doesn't appear to have been a case of trying to get on and play; more to contact Salinsky.

I'll pass this onto Jamie who issued the permanent suspension and see what he says.
(12-11-2012, 05:19 PM)Adman Wrote: Well, Salinsky was the moderator who issued your initial suspension and he seems to have dealt with that scenario. Now I must say that using your friend's account was definitely NOT the right way to deal with things. In the future, use forum PMs or if they're willing contact them over steam; appealing the ban is the right way to do it though.

I feel you are certainly sorry regarding the situation and have learnt from your mistake, and from what I have gathered from the situation it doesn't appear to have been a case of trying to get on and play; more to contact Salinsky.

I'll pass this onto Jamie who issued the permanent suspension and see what he says.

Thanks alot, this means alot too me. I wont get bored in the Future, or in the vacations now :-) Thanks alot.. I understood what you said. Thanks again. Smile
Properly hearing your side from the story and seeing you're sincerely sorry about your mistake..

I am up for an unban, however I think it's Jamie's case since I asked him to up your ban to permanent due to the double accounting.

As said in your previous, wrongly denied, unbanrequest, I feel you deserve a second chance, I'll have a word with Jamie so that he knows to look in this thread.

-Salinsky.
(12-11-2012, 05:40 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Properly hearing your side from the story and seeing you're sincerely sorry about your mistake..

I am up for an unban, however I think it's Jamie's case since I asked him to up your ban to permanent due to the double accounting.

As said in your previous, wrongly denied, unbanrequest, I feel you deserve a second chance, I'll have a word with Jamie so that he knows to look in this thread.

-Salinsky.

Thanks alot my friend. :-) Good to see that you know that it is Human to make a mistake. I wont do the same again.. Ill add you next time, due to this. I respect you all for this. And ill keep doing that. Thanks alot for your time! And the quick answers Smile