Some things need to be done, goodbye.
(12-10-2012, 09:31 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 08:06 PM)Victorinox Wrote: No, I won't be active on the forums anymore. Because beign active on a forum was also part of the thing that stood in the way of my future and social life.

You have not even been here for two weeks, mate, it can't be causing that much chaos.

I know, i was thinking the same thing.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
This is quite the over reaction and overly dramatic must I say. Suspending your account because you're addicted to the game? That's something you need to discuss with someone in real life.
Reminds me of how my friend sold his ps3, all his games, and got rid of his steam.
Goodbye men

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

good bye,

GL stoping gamming, U simply can't go form no-life to nothing.
(12-15-2012, 11:44 PM)mono Wrote: This is quite the over reaction and overly dramatic must I say. Suspending your account because you're addicted to the game? That's something you need to discuss with someone in real life.

Please don't judge.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-16-2012, 04:53 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:
(12-15-2012, 11:44 PM)mono Wrote: This is quite the over reaction and overly dramatic must I say. Suspending your account because you're addicted to the game? That's something you need to discuss with someone in real life.

Please don't judge.

I didn't judge him. I was just stating my opinion on the matter.
Might be considered overreaction, but look at the rest of us completely addicted to FL.
My grades have went down radically because of FL. Can't blame this guy.
(not that I'd ever get rid of it completely, just slow down)

Peace out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Well, I'm playing GMOD again, f*ck homework Cheese
3 month old thread.

Closed.