Some things need to be done, goodbye.
Well, how can I say this?

Garry's Mod is sucking away my life, the only thing I think about is this game. When I come home I don't start with my homework but I start my computer. I'm addicted to this game.

So, I contacted Steam Support and asked them to completely terminate my access to Garry's Mod, and undo my subscription. This was a really hard decision to make, but I think it's the best I can do to make my life a bit more normal.

I wish getting to be big here in this community, getting into the high ranks, donating and make a lot of friends here.

Well, goodbye. I hope this community will continue it's fabulous existence and keep on giving good shelter to all those wandering GModders.
Wow wow wow, tiny bit of an over-reaction, but, none of my business. I'll take it you will be still be forum active? Anyways, its a shame to lose such an aspiring roleplayer, you were great on the servers.

Also now my Signature is free teehee.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
A rank is deserved, you don't just achieve it like that.

Farewell.
Farewell comerad.
Salutations, and good luck with whatever lies ahead.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Narc
(12-10-2012, 07:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: A rank is deserved, you don't just achieve it like that.

Farewell.
Yeah, I think that was what he was thinking.

Anyway, goodbye.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No, I won't be active on the forums anymore. Because beign active on a forum was also part of the thing that stood in the way of my future and social life.
Oh, I do think that you are going a bit too far perhaps, though it is your choice and I must respect it.

Thank you for your brief but fulfilling time here on the forums and on the servers as well and best of luck!
Why would you contact Steam? Just change your password to something you can't remember.

I doubt that suspending yourself from gaming will solve the main core of the problem: no motivation for homework. Wise decision though.

Goodbye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-10-2012, 08:06 PM)Victorinox Wrote: No, I won't be active on the forums anymore. Because beign active on a forum was also part of the thing that stood in the way of my future and social life.

You have not even been here for two weeks, mate, it can't be causing that much chaos.