PAYDAY: The Heist
(12-10-2012, 11:17 AM)Astrid Wrote: It's like minecraft, with guns and crafting, and free roam. I give it a -5/130

But seriously, don't waste your money on it, it isn't that good.

The f***' are you on?

It is one of the best games I have played.
The game is great ive played it alot but the AI is like the worst ive ever seen. Officers, swat etc walk through walls and climb on railings.
(12-10-2012, 11:17 AM)Astrid Wrote: It's like minecraft, with guns and crafting, and free roam. I give it a -5/130

Perhaps you should try playing with others as a team.
(12-12-2012, 09:40 AM)PuTTeDaPiggY Wrote: The game is great ive played it alot but the AI is like the worst ive ever seen. Officers, swat etc walk through walls and climb on railings.

You must have a game infected BY- A game graphic glitch gremlin.

[Image: The_748624_923715.jpg]
If people still are playing this feel free to add me on steam i would love to play with a groupe of people from FL Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-14-2012, 04:36 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: If people still are playing this feel free to add me on steam i would love to play with a groupe of people from FL Smile

LETS PLAY 2-PLAYER CO-OP.

TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the game too , no one to play with unfortunable
I have it. Got bored of it too fast.

Is a good game though.
I dont have it but I played it at my friends house it is awsome
(12-12-2012, 09:43 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Perhaps you should try playing with others as a team.

I have, it still kinda sucks. I get bored of using the same gun over and over for a million years waiting to unlock a new one.