unban Cherryberry
b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Cherryberry[WoW]

Your ban ID: 18870

Banned by: [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤

Reason: It's still RDM, get your act straight

Involved: no names: but a rebel, normal player + police comander
- no name needed, just for story

Why we should unban you:

story goes like this: I drive by a house in MTL zone of v33. with a guy in front of it + a police comander. I step out of my BMW and get near them. the guy walks in his house what is called "criminal Hide out" I found my self pretty badass so I trough lets get in there. ounce i get in. the guy tried to lock me in. so Took out my m3 super 90. blow open the door. at the moment the guy broke fair rp( idc about it) and at the same moment the police comander tried to shoot me ( perfect reason cause I was shooting a door with my m3). so as reaction I shoot the cops. then the guy gets out a shot gun

** side note the guy were i speaking of is the house owner **
the police men now decide to tazz bolth of us ( good choice)
after tazing us he cuffed the guy

** side note. the rebels were i got banned for is at the moment standing next to the police for 30 seconds. so he saw all ***

after 15 sec i got up. loaded my shotgun. killed the cop. after wards killed the guy for leading me in this big trouble.

the rebels was still standing near us watching. I had no choice to kill him or he would call the cops on me what will lead me to jail or to manny death body's
- thats a fact.

so I killed the rebel.
I now choose the flee before more cops would come and got in my bmw drove a fast I could to the city. with turbo on the long road next to rebel spawn. at the moment the same rebels i just killed walks on the road to his nlr place. and I drove over him. by accident cause I had turbo on and went 80-90 mph. u can steer then. or hardly.

2 minutes later I got ported by "doomdude" the mod. and got banned after telling this story in short but only the facts cause who need to know the whole story if u decide on act only.

he still thinks this is rdm.
I think its not.

thats it.

its a 5 hour ban. idc the time even if it was a 15min. still this unban request.

greetings,
frank.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Bro do you even read sticky's? [quote]3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.[quote]
[quote='mrpalkia00' pid='182466' dateline='1355077810']
Bro do you even read sticky's?
Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.[quote]

Bro do YOU read stickies? You're not allowed to post here without the sufficient right. User warned.
(12-09-2012, 06:31 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: [quote='mrpalkia00' pid='182466' dateline='1355077810']
Bro do you even read sticky's?
Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.[quote]

Bro do YOU read stickies? You're not allowed to post here without the sufficient right. User warned.

like i also said. its not about my ban.

its about the mod. in my opinion don't do his job right thats why the unban request so he knows cause then admins will tell him.

If i get un banned. but I leave that to the admins etc.
Closed, ban under 24h.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.