un-ban request for reaperz
This is a un ban-request for my friend who was dedicated to the FL,his name was reaperz and he played on the server frequently and was a dedicated player to the FL community. He got banned well over 8mounths ago and he was genualy a good role player,he broke some rules and learned from the he should never do what he did again and he really misses FL and the community players and FL admins,(RDM) he was banned for RDM'ing in mass. Reaperz does want to rejoin the FL community and join back in the fun he had when he started the server! And will apologised to the community and all the admins and especially soulripper! If not un banning him you could shorten the ban time or make him be on probation and checked by a admin frequently.

Your name: (reaperz)

Your ban ID: (12305)
Banned by: (killjoy)

Reason: (RDM)

Involved: (just him self)
He's been banned since July, that doesn't add up to 8 months in my math.
Also, please note that he's been permabanned twice.
Sorry about my calculations KillJoy (Dyslexia)
About the ban My friend reaperz was banned (Didn't know that he was permed 2 times) reaperz really enjoyed FL when he wasn't banned but he really want to join back and join in on the fun i tell him at school (What happens on Fl...), he would like to apologize to You Killjoy and the rest of the team and To Soulripper so if your team would let him back in or he can go on probation? that would be amazing to me and my other friends when we all used to play with, so if you were to discus with and accept His apologize for his rude behaviour.

Words from the Reaperz "Sorry to all the FL i am very stupid what i have done and never should of followed my friend into doing RDM so if you would ecept me back in your community that would be nice Smile

Sorry Soul and KillJoy and the Team!

Many thansk Reaperz "Ant""
He joined the servers when we had the banlist bug that allowed banned people to join. He glitched on the Nexus roof and sniped people from it. I banned him personally for that.

No, I oppose any chance for him to ever get unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Even if we were to consider lifting one of the bans, the second perm would stay on him anyways.