Ban Request on Asiondra (Minge Cop)
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Asiondra

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) Asiondra

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) About 9:00 am GMT + 10

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2D

Summary: (What happened?) Ok, basically we had this cop come into the apartments, and repeatedly run into apartments with no warrents, refuse to leave, try to take weed (Which was legal), random tazed and shot people and doors. Anyway, I requested the goverement to demote him, and when that did no work, I went and had a meeting with the president. Even then, he was still a cop. In the end, myself and two others had to knife the bugger (he was trying to either kill us or steal our stuff/break our stuff) whenever he came up, breaking NLR, FearRP and many more rules.

Anyway, I managed to record the final part, which is evidence below. Sorry I didn't get more, but my fraps wasn't working.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Link in a moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5g450xV...e=youtu.be
Seems legit but steam id is wrong. Steam id means hes ingame Steam id that you find by typing status in console or going into steamid finder on site. Here is hes

asiondra STEAM_0:0:51065122
thats a jerk..
After viewing the video I've decided to ban the following:

MaMrot STEAM_0:1:18538953 for 1 day for Attempting to kill an Officer as a Taxi driver because he wouldn't leave a house.

John Knopers STEAM_0:0:30286483 for 1 day for

There isn't any evidence suggesting that he entered without a warrant, maybe the door was open. I agree he shouldn't have acted the way he should but I don't think that with the evidence provided this is enough for a ban.

Also, I don't know why you're saying he's randomly tazing people when they're trying to stab him.

Closed and moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.