Change Perma Unban Request limit
Title of Suggestion: Change Perma Unban Request limit

Description: Okay okay before you think -_- Its not becuase i can get Perm banned -_-

Why: 2 Unban Request's? Seriously? People can change over... You should allow them to hmm Make a new one some months or years after a Perma Band... I thinks its abit unfair.. My friend got randomly banned... And.. None of his Perma unban request's got approved and i find it abit annoying for all the FL Players that wanna get back who cant get back becuase they made 2 unban request's and they are banned...

As Always +support - Support -/+ support and tell me why Cheese

Peace Sanik

Ps its neither for my Friend that i made this -_- Its just annoying that shit like this can happen :O
+support, some people arn't actually minges and may have made one big mistake and genuinly deserve a second chance
Before somebody says: "Do you think yourself this will get approved idiot?" I will anwser "No! But its an attemps worth it!"
+support but maybe only each 1 and a half month? or dependin on what they did
I sort of agree, but I would only add an extra attempt.

By the way, there is no rule saying you HAVE to make your second unban request 2 months afterwards, that is simply the least amount of time. If you're serious enough and realise you were permed for a valid reason, then even making your first unban request immediately would be futile.

Those 2 unban requests can be spread over however long you think it takes to actually change. Bear in mind also, unless it is a mistake, permanent bans are there for a reason and so they SHOULD be near impossible to appeal because otherwise you would have been given a timed suspension.
Adman about the 2nd unban request that you can wait... My friend and i didnt know the rule about 2 one so.. He got permbanned for Cheating/Hacking/Gameplay Temparing for about a year ago and the thing that happend were he were AFK. What i think is you should change it so you get 1 extra every 5 month or something like that... And what more is maybe you should check your Perm cheating ban system i see alot getting random banned becuase of misunderstandings.
The reason he was never unbanned is because we operate a no tolerance policy for cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering. The first detection is a two week suspension, come again with hacks installed and you get a permanent suspension with no appeal.

And if you're permanently banned for a misunderstanding, then why would your appeal be denied without thorough discussion and then understanding of that 'misunderstanding'?
Permanent suspension is meant to be the "ultimate" punishment. A player really needs to get his head stuck in the mud in order to receive a permanent punishment.
They should not make mistakes in the first place. It is clearly written on every servers loading screen READ RULES!
If they don't want to do so, than its their own fault and they deserve a ban
At all i saw people getting Permbanned for Cheating/hacking/Gameplay Temparing before the 14 days rule.