ION Training Thread
[Image: jcvt_E.png]

[Image: cnxf_K.png]

Training will consist of many tough obstacles, you suffer in silence. We do not want to here you whining.

Most training sessions will take place at MTL, however may be changed due to reasons such as; already being occupied, or failure to resemble the conditions in which I would like the current training session to hold.

Nearly all of our training sessions will take place on rp_evocity_v2d, however, trials will take place on rp_evocity_v33x due to the larger space available at MTL. More information about changes will be given at the next training session.

[Image: AGZ9q.png]

All training sessions will be held at 20:00 GMT. However, you should be on, ready and attempting to get on the server by 19:30. Training will take about half an hour to an hour, it will be on Saturday, this is mainly due to one particular agent being many hours behind us.

[Image: p_Ot_Rq.png]

Reasons need to be given beforehand, if they're not you will be kicked. As this is now a set time to be there, it shouldn't be difficult to tell me whether or not you can make it to training.

However, if after you've been kicked you have a reason which counters what I just said. Like you flew out to California for your nans funeral, so you couldn't tell me. Therefore you will be re-added to the clan.

They will be given to me on this thread. Using the template below;

PHP Code:
[b]Steam Name: [/b]
[
b]Reason: [/b]
[
b]Extra Information: [/b

Our main thread can be found below;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19769

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Information 15/12/2012:
  • Training will be on rp_evocity_v2p
  • It will take place at the regular time!
  • If you cannot attend, tell me as soon as possible

Thank you,

-Bruce Levi

Information 22/12/2012

• Training moved to Sunday, same times.
  • Remember, reasons to be stated here. Not on Steam.

Thank you,

-Bruce Levi