Clash of Clans
So, I'm addicted to a iOS game for over 2 months now, an epic real time strategy game what allows you to build a camp and beat up some noobs from all over the world. It's also possible to create a clan, so my idea was to have a clan of Fearless, which I will be leading maybe.

Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with thousands of other players online!

★★★★★ “This game is phenomenal”

★★★★★ “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there”

Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others!

= FEATURES =
✔ FREE TO PLAY
✔ Build your village into an undefeatable fortress
✔ Battle with players worldwide and take their trofies
✔ Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
✔ 10 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
✔ Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
✔ Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm

If you have an Apple product you just HAVE TO download this free app, it's so freaking awesome.

[Image: mzl.tnqoconp.320x480-75.jpg]

[Image: mzl.psavvvox.320x480-75.jpg]

[Image: mzl.vuqgspde.320x480-75.jpg]

[Image: mzl.kxcczbdc.320x480-75.jpg]
I'm not gona lie, I have the game and am enjoying it, name's "day-h" for reference
I made a clan, its called 'The A Team' its doing quite well Smile have about 1313 trophies right now
I made a clan for the community, once you have a clan castle you need to search for 'Fearless', and pick the clan with the blue-white emblem. And don't mind my crazy game-name, that is the work of an annoying friend.
(12-09-2012, 01:14 PM)Victorinox Wrote: I made a clan for the community, once you have a clan castle you need to search for 'Fearless', and pick the clan with the blue-white emblem. And don't mind my crazy game-name, that is the work of an annoying friend.

I would love to join.. But i cant bear to ditch the clan i made..