Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Kalastaja

Your ban ID: 18765

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Mass RDM, inventing an excuse to kill over 20 people], promoting extreme aggressiveness on the server.

Involved: [FL:RP] Kalastaja,ruxandra and a lot of people

Why we should unban you: To start with I got my first 10 or so kills in quick fire fights with cops and corleones when both parties tried to kill me. (and the cops shot at me first the corleones didnt but they did shoot me after I shot one of them when they were not getiing out of my car that they stole) Then after that I helped a bit of the new players like corleones as their base had 4 fading doors and I gave them a tip not to make it with for but two as the rules state. After doing my helping of the night I continued to walk and drive around as usual looking for something fun to do but there were no rps going on so I went to the rebel base at um and well the rebels game a warm welcome I instructed one of them to not build sniper tower and they stopped so I continued looking for something to do but only city had life. (knife minges and cops killing everybody) So I was back in the city full of minges and then one of my friends walks up to me (derpyhooves) and says that goverment burned down hes house (without a warrant) so I came with him to revenge that and well we did. Now it was time for me to meet some more new people who hired me as a bodyguard and as usual worked for free as I enjoy it and well there was people who tried to kill my clients without even backing off with my shotgun or ak to their face so then I only see on option to protect them and that is to kill the guy with the knife and that was usually caboosebitch who had like 47 or so kills at the point when rux got on who also didn't get any kind of punishment at all even if he was random knifing the whole night. I need to ask why does rux think I'm inventing reasons (so basically saying that I'm lying) as I don't invent reasons anywhere else so why would I invent them now here also there was no ban requests on me so I didn't do anything wrong as nobody was complaining so I don't see the problem here. Angel
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Oh wow, aggressive RP again, what a surprise.
(12-08-2012, 06:16 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Oh wow, aggressive RP again, what a surprise.

You should not forget all the passive rp I have done in the last 110 or so hours as there are few really good ones and it seems that only me doing aggressive rp is all that get looked at here ,but I have done as much aggressive as passive my points AND people like pech proove it that I have done a lot of passive and usually at least try. (and its not just pech but he has been there so many times that hes name rises above the clouds)
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
You did two tings when you were blacklisted from weapons. You were fishing or contrawhoring. In your last unban you clearly stated that you have changed and stopped all the aggresiveness. Logs have shown you getting killed and then pulling a gun right after you respawn and sometimes even kill back the people that killed you before.

No, you will not be unbanned or your ban reduced. This is your last chance to get your act togheder as your next ban will be permanent.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.