Selling G3SG1 Snipers (Only 10K Each)
Hello everyone, recently i desided to buy a shipment of G3SG1's, and i realised that they are exellent, but i have a small problem. Because i have so many of them, my inventory space has nearly been fully used, and i need to sell 3 of them, in order to free some space.If you were to buy a shipment, it would be around about 65,000$, and i am selling them for 10k each, which means that you are saving round about 3-4,000, which i think is a rather good deal. If you would like to buy one, then please reply to this thread, and we will be able to get somthing sorted, so we can sell them in-game!
I'll buy all of em. Add me on steam: [FL:M] SleighInSky
Alright, so you want to buy all 3 of them yeah? Smile)
No salinsky! i wan't one! ;/
[/align][align=justify]
(12-07-2012, 06:53 PM)Kaptain Ghost Wrote: No salinsky! i wan't one! ;/

I dont think he wants to buy them anymore, as he is selling most of his inventory,would you like to buy 1 or 2 then? :))
I'll take one. Steam: Verenikin
Ill take one too! Add me on steam! Ne0ster
I'll take one for an increased price over Neoster.
(12-08-2012, 05:35 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: [/align][align=justify]
(12-07-2012, 06:53 PM)Kaptain Ghost Wrote: No salinsky! i wan't one! ;/

I dont think he wants to buy them anymore, as he is selling most of his inventory,would you like to buy 1 or 2 then? Smile)
Just want to buy one! add me on steam "minecraftgamer1959"
(12-08-2012, 08:13 PM)mono Wrote: I'll take one for an increased price over Neoster.

Alright, how much will you pay, i will let you buy one, please tell me your Steam name so i can add you! :))

(12-08-2012, 06:34 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I'll take one. Steam: Verenikin

Also Verenikin, i sent you steam friend request!