Are you serious?!?!
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Remnants3
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.
Banning Admin: - Evo....
Ban Length: - 10,000 minutes!
Reason for the ban: NO REASON TO RAID!!! no!
Why we should unban you:

I am sorry if I am being rude, but this is just the worst ban I have even seen!
I'm RAIDING as a REBEL because TyNo had raided many people and took their contraband so I kill him and take it all back!!!
HOW THE HELL is that not a reason to raid and kill him!!!
My brother let me look at the base and I found the contra, I come back 3 minutes later to raid, his keypad didn't work so killjoy came and deleted the door!

In all my playing on fearless I have never ever seen some rebel/mafia get banned for not having a reason to raid!!! TyNo was going around random raiding so why the hell is it me that gets banned for taking all the contraband back!

I'm sorry if I am angry but I have never heard of a ban like this.

1) He stole contraband.
2) I saw the contraband.
3) He ran at me the first time with a Gun out.
4) NLR BREAK - I kill him and he comes back another 2 times so I kill him again!

HOW does the diverse a 10,000 minute ban exactly?!?!?! Or has fearless had some massive rule change that I didn't get to read because this is just WRONG!

Evo I have always respected you as you make the correct decisions but I don't believe you even knew half the story before banning me and I just feel that you take pleasure in practically bullying me on the one server I actually enjoy playing on.

I have witnessed raid after raid of people just trying their luck to get contraband and the admins dont even respond to that, Ive been raided over and over for no reasons, YET I HAVE 4 REASONS! You have also said noot to "b****" about the ban and to shut me "f***ing piehole"??? What Evo?

Please all admin view this, Killjoy had no problem with my raid as I believe and Im just rather annoyed with Evo right now so I now have an admin trying to get me annoyed...
Sincerely
James.....
Your reason to raid:
I'm a rebel and he had contra.
That was it.
Your failbase in his base was fail enough but that just kinda killed it lol.
-Signature removed-
Misunderstanding, unbanned.

Edit: Error in unban process, don't move thread unless confirmed unban.
Edit2: Try again, PM me if there are still problems.