MOAR HOLIDAYS
Its My Birthday! 
There you go, don't forget your tin foiled hats.
  • Constitution Day- Spain
  • Farmer's Day- Ghana
  • Foundation of Quito- Ecuador
  • Independence Day- Finland
  • St. Nicholas Day (Catholic)- Ukraine
  • St. Nicholas Day- A whole lot of fucking places. No, I'm not typing them down. Yes I am a lazy asshole. Now please take a seat right there and await for the anesthetics to kick in.

[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
..what?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Erm...these are all holidays from different countries happening today I presume.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Rowan13
(12-06-2012, 03:43 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Erm...these are all holidays from different countries happening today I presume.

Thats EGGXACLY whut diss is about.
Prepare for a new thread every bloody day.

I trade Tea for rep.
If you want to be anal regarding this then do so. None of these holidays, except for perhaps the last one as you don't specify where it is celebrated, is related to your country; which if your profile is true would be Portugal.

You're simply creating threads about holidays each day that I estimate mean zilch to you and have little or no relevance to your country's holidays. If someone from the Ukraine, Ecuador, Finland, Ghana or elsewhere wants to make a thread about it then do so.

I also point out that barely any of these are as widely celebrated as the holiday you seemed be annoyed with, which was Thanksgiving. That thread was made by someone who celebrates Thanksgiving and was directed to Americans, who make up a large portion of Fearless' demographic as seen in Doomdude's 'Where do you come from' thread.

But, if you want to keep making threads go ahead.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Gamesdude109
(12-06-2012, 04:44 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 03:43 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Erm...these are all holidays from different countries happening today I presume.

Thats EGGXACLY whut diss is about.
Prepare for a new thread every bloody day.

(12-06-2012, 04:44 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Prepare for a new thread every bloody day.

(12-06-2012, 04:44 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: new thread every bloody day.

(12-06-2012, 04:44 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: every bloody day.

[Image: KvNcmKvugcxl9Y9PYeiGi1zRIXmUrAsevRKXyOQa...-h400-e365]
The following 4 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Rowan13, The_Alpha_Dog, Gamesdude109, Niimo
(12-06-2012, 05:12 PM)Adman Wrote: -snip-

I also point out that barely any of these are as widely celebrated as the holiday you seemed be annoyed with, which was Thanksgiving. That thread was made by someone who celebrates Thanksgiving and was directed to Americans, who make up a large portion of Fearless' demographic as seen in Doomdude's 'Where do you come from' thread.

-snip-

It all depends on someone's upbringing and culture doesn't it? I like to celebrate my republic day but not my northern saint day, unlike my friends which do the opposite. So who is to say any of these national holidays don't matter allot to the people from those countries?
At least I'm putting everyone else's holiday here before shoving mine own up your rectal track.

The RowanCares Foundation wishes to raise awareness to the importance of multicultural recognition in this community. You know me right? I am warmth and acceptance in human form.

I trade Tea for rep.
Aren't you forgetting the World Wide T Party were we find all the new born's and... Erm.. Drink tea?
(12-06-2012, 10:35 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Aren't you forgetting the World Wide T Party were we find all the new born's and... Erm.. Drink tea?

That's not a holiday;
That's an historical mass murder.

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(12-06-2012, 11:53 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 10:35 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Aren't you forgetting the World Wide T Party were we find all the new born's and... Erm.. Drink tea?

That's not a holiday;
That's an historical mass murder.

OH you're thinking of the Global T Party....