Banned by Temar
Your name:[FL:RP] ReFlux

Your ban ID:18695

Banned by:[FL] Temar

Reason: I was banned for cheating/hacking and gameplay tampering (Which I was not because I have no idea what he is talking about.)

Involved:Nope just me. Admin wasnt even on.
Why we should unban you:Well, first of all I wasn't hacking or cheating at all, I was last on lastnight at around 10 pm Gmt +10 I live in Sydney its 6:04pm right now but I was government for a while then I went to Corleone to get some contraband. I didn't see Temar on at all. I know I don't have any proof, you may not even un ban me but could you atleast talk to Temar or he could read this I don't know but I really don't know why i'm banned maybe it was a mistake? I don't know but I would appreciate if Temar could know about this. I also have been blacklisted by temar same reason and access: "W". There was also another person black listed same reason and same access :/
This means you were flagged by our anto-cheat systems. These bans are not subject to appeals, but Temar can specify what you were found with.
(12-06-2012, 08:04 AM)Killjoy Wrote: This means you were flagged by our anto-cheat systems. These bans are not subject to appeals, but Temar can specify what you were found with.
Would that count if I acidently had Cheat Engine open? Cause I use it on flash games.
But I swear I don't have any scripts or hacks. I'l double check later tho.
(12-06-2012, 08:06 AM)Motoredge2 Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 08:04 AM)Killjoy Wrote: This means you were flagged by our anto-cheat systems. These bans are not subject to appeals, but Temar can specify what you were found with.
Would that count if I acidently had Cheat Engine open? Cause I use it on flash games.

Same thing happened to me, I didn't download anything. But Temar helped me find an autoaim.lua in the Addons folder, there might be an Addons that installs that as well without you knowing so just look there and delete that.
(12-06-2012, 08:44 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 08:06 AM)Motoredge2 Wrote:

Same thing happened to me, I didn't download anything. But Temar helped me find an autoaim.lua in the Addons folder, there might be an Addons that installs that as well without you knowing so just look there and delete that.
Yea I probably have a lua file in there like Autoaim or whatever
Ok, Temar, I hope you read this. So I deleted the lua file, it was auto aim just like Gareth's. I didn't actually put it there so yeah..... Like, I don't want to cheat on this server i've got like 80 hours and i've donated total of $15 so wouldn't want that to go to waste. So I dunno what happens next if I get unbanned or not, which I hope I do. Thanks Smile
(12-06-2012, 11:01 AM)Motoredge2 Wrote: Ok, Temar, I hope you read this. So I deleted the lua file, it was auto aim just like Gareth's. I didn't actually put it there so yeah..... Like, I don't want to cheat on this server i've got like 80 hours and i've donated total of $15 so wouldn't want that to go to waste. So I dunno what happens next if I get unbanned or not, which I hope I do. Thanks Smile

I've donated roughly £60 now. Its a 2 Week ban thats not negotiable so you won't be unbanned. Its annoying I agree but I understand the reason there, and we cannot fully prove our innocence so we are just going to have to wait. I've installed AVG and I suggest you do it too, and just check every day in the addons folder to see if you find it there. If it comes back, then reply here saying its there again and delete it, just so you have abit of evidence and your proving you aren't doing it and am trying not to do it.
(12-06-2012, 11:05 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 11:01 AM)Motoredge2 Wrote: Ok, Temar, I hope you read this. So I deleted the lua file, it was auto aim just like Gareth's. I didn't actually put it there so yeah..... Like, I don't want to cheat on this server i've got like 80 hours and i've donated total of $15 so wouldn't want that to go to waste. So I dunno what happens next if I get unbanned or not, which I hope I do. Thanks Smile

I've donated roughly £60 now. Its a 2 Week ban thats not negotiable so you won't be unbanned. Its annoying I agree but I understand the reason there, and we cannot fully prove our innocence so we are just going to have to wait. I've installed AVG and I suggest you do it too, and just check every day in the addons folder to see if you find it there. If it comes back, then reply here saying its there again and delete it, just so you have abit of evidence and your proving you aren't doing it and am trying not to do it.
Oh I definitely will check everyday. 2 weeks without FearlessRP Sad
dont forget about the wallhack in your addons folder
(12-06-2012, 10:15 PM)Temar Wrote: dont forget about the wallhack in your addons folder
Oh, thanks Smile thought scripts and stuff like that are only in lua folder :/