Unban please!
Your name: Thunderhorse874

Your ban ID: 1 for 4 days.

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: double kill
Involved: I was a wittness.

Why we should unban you:
--(Get ready for a big story)--Let me explain, My friend Thunderhorse874 was banned for double killing a team member, He told me he only killed one man which was a rebel but that rebels job was a Soph(something) family member. This made him think he was apart of the Caroline member because he is pretty new to the server today was the day he stay for about a hour or so also his first time. While I was a cop the Soph member ran over a cop to save some rebels or Caroline members (don't know which job it was) and I told him to get out or I will shoot (trying to scare him out). That's when my friend tried to help because he thought he was the enemy (the Caroline members) and only shot him. I as well did not know the man was a rebel I though he was a Caroline member. When he kill the man I tried to go stop him because he killed the Rebel ( Soph member). I shot at him then once he got to low heath he got banned for 4 days. After that I complained and said he only killed one man, later he showed me proof that he killed someone by giving showing me the text when you die. Then I got banned from the admin for arguing when I was just confused why he got banned. I did not say anything rude to him. All I ask of you is to unban him or atleast ban him for 1 day not 4. This is ban ends on Sunday the day before school begins again.
Rebels cannot go against eachother and those guys just spawned and he gunned them down.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
No response, denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.