Yesterday
Hah yesterday my bud Burnt Toast joined FL again for the first time in a long time. He spawned his hummer and I my supra before we both drove out of the city. Suddenly a guy shows up in his new BMW, and attempts to push Burnt Toast off the road. I cut the BMW off, letting Burnt Toast continue, but the BMW gets lose from me, and goes after Burnt Toast again. As he speeds away from me, I wonder who it could be. When he catches up with Burnt Toast, he attempts to push him on the side of the back to make him spin, but fails a bit, since the hummer is so heavy. I catch up with them again, and snitch the BMW in the back, making it turn sideways before I pushed it in the side so it flipped over and rolled out of the road. It was so epic, and it even got better when I stopped beside the BMW that was upside down, and yelled "Pwnd!". Then the guy comes out of the BMW and gets stuck in the floor of the car (since it's upside down) and "I hate you Skaraa!", and you know what? It was Jamie xD I totally Rofl'd when I saw it xD Then we drove off ^^
My failRP senses are tingling.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-26-2011, 07:37 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: My failRP senses are tingling.

Yeh, well, It's Jamie you know Heart
xD
This is a terrible story. lol.