Best superpower?
The best superpower can be the best, But it can also be the worst. Such as Immortality.

I think the Best superpower would be to have the ability to learn something in a instant; For example; Pick up a guitar and boom; You can play like a pro, But it will be a shame; Cause I'm already really good at being sexy.
(12-06-2012, 11:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: The best superpower can be the best, But it can also be the worst. Such as Immortality.

*Quote*
There are so many things that could go wrong with the planet, an asteroid strike, nuclear war, the LHC, but let's assume the planet somehow makes it through all that without being reduced to dust.
Five billion years from now or so, the Sun expands into a red giant. You survive the first roasting, but nothing else does. The Sun eventually rips planet Earth into rubble with gravity. So now there you are floating in outer space, drifting along, or getting a bitching tan at the heart of the Sun so you can pick up some killer alien chicks in the Andromeda galaxy if you ever get there (you won't).
Either way, a few trillion years later, the universe starts to really show its entropy. Every where is the same. No stars, no planets, no black holes, just an empty, cold mass of subatomic particles that can never come together again. And you, floating along in the void. Forever.
u wot m8, how in any way could money be the worst superpower.

Spoiler :
Also, all you Russian loving guys, Russia, despite being interesting, is politically and economically in extremely poor condition and not a place you particularly want to live. Also the Polish are better at vodka drinking

(12-06-2012, 11:16 PM)Gareth Philp Wrote: the LHC

[Image: 1310483412100.jpg]
Money eventually runs out, Unless you shit it out and no one wants money covered in shit.
(12-06-2012, 11:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: I think the Best superpower would be to have the ability to learn something in a instant; For example; Pick up a guitar and boom; You can play like a pro, But it will be a shame; Cause I'm already really good at being sexy.

That would be good, really vein and selfish but good nevertheless Tounge
Hmm, I'm thinking more in the mind of a gamer, games such as Prototype where you can 'absorb' someone's body and shape shift into them.
Also based on Norse mythology Loki, who could shapeshift into different animals.
(12-06-2012, 11:17 PM)Gareth Philp Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 11:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: I think the Best superpower would be to have the ability to learn something in a instant; For example; Pick up a guitar and boom; You can play like a pro, But it will be a shame; Cause I'm already really good at being sexy.

That would be good, really vein and selfish but good nevertheless Tounge

How would it be Selfish? Your power is forced upon you, You can't control it.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Mr. Philp
(12-06-2012, 11:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: The best superpower can be the best, But it can also be the worst. Such as Immortality.

I think the Best superpower would be to have the ability to learn something in a instant; For example; Pick up a guitar and boom; You can play like a pro, But it will be a shame; Cause I'm already really good at being sexy.

Oh yes, that'd be awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5b4_5hvOog

(not a superpower but the general idea Tounge)
Full and limitedness MIND CONTROL.

OH the WONDERS I could do with that. My mouth is watering already.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Male lactation
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Rowan13