Best superpower?
Right, time to get super nerdy!

What is the best super power?
My opinion is admin commands IRL, for instance you have mincraft admin commands, you can spawn things in, you can fly, teleport, god mode, everything. Its too over the top though, so for a 'realistic' superpower I would say teleport!

Ohh no, I'm a true nerd now :/

Would you keep it secret? Use it for good? Use it for bad? Use it for yourself and show off and get famous?
How would you use the superpower?
God Mode
Nuff said
(12-04-2012, 09:44 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: God Mode
Nuff said

Only problem with that is its too overpowered, like it will become boring after a while, you will never die so you will see all your loved ones passing away around you and you staying the same all the time.
If you could ban people IRL, like sending them to the North Pole.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Mr. Philp, GRiiM
[Image: money.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Biowulf, Fleet Admiral Zapington, equal
before i grew older i would have said immortality but it is true that immortality is more of a curse than a blessing since you will have no family or friends left in the end.

Now i have to say like Faustie. Money because money can pretty much buy you anything from weapons to fame.

Oh and for those that say Money isn't a superpower just look at Tony Stark and if thats not enough then screw you.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-04-2012, 10:28 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Oh and for those that say Money isn't a superpower just look at Tony Stark and if that's not enough then screw you.

So being able to create money out of thin air? Wouldn't that just screw up the economy though? So in the end the money will be worthless and you've just messed up everyone else's lives. I'm thinking deeply into all of this, I'm at college on my own and bored so I'm going to question all of the reply's Tounge
The best superpower in the world would be the power to have and to be able to drink an unlimited amount of vodka.
Being Invisible.

I can strip someone, or i can troll College students by opening and closing their doors :3
(12-04-2012, 11:19 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Being Invisible.

I can strip someone, or i can troll College students by opening and closing their doors :3

Would you keep it secret? Use it for good? Use it for bad? Use it for yourself and show off and get famous?
How would you use the superpower?