Best superpower?
The ability to freeze time but in a way so no-one knows what happened.

Yeah, I'd use it for personal gain. dol wit et
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod
To coppy other people's skills and talents would be quite good. Really vein though Tounge
Being a god would be awesome, mess around with physics on a unknown planet.
Shapeshifting would also be cool. *Thinks about all the trolling*
I think this website just makes all of our suggestions invalid..

I still think that being able to make anything you see materialize in front of you. For instance, I look in my wallet, see a £20. I will never need to have a wallet again, I just materialize the ammount of money in my closed hand (so no one sees). If I get hungry, just get a ready cooked steak that you saw when you hired gordon ramsay to cook for you with your money you materialized. If you're in trouble, just pull out a loaded and cocked glock that you saw on a youtube clip. The posibilities are endless!
The power of

Flashstep

Bullet time

Materialization

Cdming IRL

Making gordan freeman talk

Shapeshifting, Like Ted said. UBER EPiC TROLLING

Making games come to life.

episode 3

Level 90 orc DK

NOT SURE IF THIS THREAD IS OLD....OR IM BUMPING..... Damn.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
To fly, must be so wonderful.

Or just the addmoney command.
To get any super power you want.
(12-04-2012, 10:58 AM)Verenikin Wrote: The best superpower in the world would be the power to have and to be able to drink an unlimited amount of vodka.

I thought Russians were already born with that super power?

Mine would be shapeshifting, this would be the greatest power ever because you get many other powers along with it.

Bird - Flight
Fish - Breathe underwater
Tim Cook - Screw up Apple's reputation beyond any repair!
etc.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Mr. Philp, Rowan13
(12-06-2012, 11:01 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 10:58 AM)Verenikin Wrote: The best superpower in the world would be the power to have and to be able to drink an unlimited amount of vodka.

I thought Russians were already born with that super power?

Mine would be shapeshifting, this would be the greatest power ever because you get many other powers along with it.

Bird - Flight
Fish - Breathe underwater
Tim Cook - Screw up Apple's reputation beyond any repair!
etc.

If you shade shifted into a person though, will your brain shapeshift too to theirs, thus giving you all of they memories? But removing your memories so that you think you are them. Plus would the superpower resonate in your brain? So then when you shapeshift you loose that ability and are stuck as that thing not knowing any different. So for it to work the power should be in your soul and you keep all of your memory, just their memory is added to yours (pick and chose what info you would want. Thus giving the ability of mind reading too, can you shapeshift only parts of you? Giving yourself the memory of a security guard for the info of passwords for example. Is there a limit to it? Like you can't surely turn into a fly or an elephant, does size count, and what feeds the power? Your energy?

Come on guys! Lets get a serious debate about a not so serious topic! Wink