Unban Request
Small Bear Wrote:You banned me due to that request I sent to the government, however, why did you ban me five minutes after the raid?

That request and the advert you made. I banned you later because I wanted to organize the force into doing something together, though a lot of them where slow as anything and had me standing there for over 5-10 minutes.

Small Bear Wrote:On the server, I may have a few bans myself, and even some of the best current admins have been banned for silly little things, perhaps a few horrible things they did. I can name one person who did recently break a couple of rules, but I will not tell you who that was, nor what they did wrong. Keeping in mind it wasn't intentional, this was an admin/moderator by the way.

Do not justify your actions upon others. If anyone breaks a rule, it's them risking getting banned, whoever they may be.

Small Bear Wrote:But do you ever have fun on the server? As an admin, especially with the constant messages now that the server has become really popular, not to mention how your style of administration could not grant you many, if any friends. And the fact people would be too scared to roleplay with you, and you can't blame them.

People scared to RP with Admins are people that now they break the rules. The ammount of friends I have or not has nothing to do with your unban request, therefore don't talk about it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
No, people are scared to roleplay with admins because they know if they accidently do something wrong, it won't be talked about, they'll be banned straight away.

I'm one of those people. And it's only towards certain admins. I can roleplay with admins such as Adman fine. And I never justified my ban with others, I simply said everyone has been banned, well, nearly everybody.

And it can be for thirty minutes, or six months, maybe even permanent. Yet I bet those people were having great fun on the server before their ban.

So, you wanted your force to do something together, and that was raid a base...and I was banned for promoting aggressive roleplay...hm.

One of your statements on Bigtoe's post about you getting right out of your car then we shot in the air is a complete lie. You came and stood there for several minutes, moving a couple of times, so you clearly were not AFK. Even upon our suggested 'final warning' we didn't come out to kill you.

Even after the raid, we checked the whole of MTL, ran in and out of the house. Talked to an SS and cop about why he broke NLR, talked to Salinsky while you eavesdropped above. And THEN banned when I disaproved of a ban you made. Your answer still doesn't justify why you didn't just ban me then and there to avoid any conflict.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The reason why I didn't ban you along with Bigtoe was because I was checking the logs to see who made the request, because I was in a pursuit and didn't get the name. When I found it, I went to you, and banned you.

I'm not even going to keep answering since it's a waste of time. I'm not the one that has to give a reason to why I did my actions, it's you that has to say why your ban is, in theory, unfair. Therefore stop talking about others people's actions and start defending your own.

No unban from me.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(12-04-2012, 08:23 PM)Holdem Wrote: The reason why I didn't ban you along with Bigtoe was because I was checking the logs to see who made the request, because I was in a pursuit and didn't get the name. When I found it, I went to you, and banned you.

I'm not even going to keep answering since it's a waste of time. I'm not the one that has to give a reason to why I did my actions, it's you that has to say why your ban is, in theory, unfair. Therefore stop talking about others people's actions and start defending your own.

No unban from me.

Like I said, my intention wasn't to get unbanned. It was to figure out why you didn't ban me as soon as I made the request. Why not check the logs as soon as I made the request rather than coming to MTL. To be honest, you still haven't really answered. But I give up too.

Defend my own case? There shouldn't even be a case to defend Smile

Love you <3

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
User doesn't want to be unbanned.

Closed and moved to denied.